January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
*adds another check*

tenor.gif

d6c62045852ac764ea55671e0ae2cc9ec0e566e9_hq.gif

Watching aew now only noteworthy thing so far has been Cody’s promo which was good... but hard times level ??? :rolleyes ya gotta stop forcing it. pac match was ok but”this is awesome chants” ? Same tag match every week with private party...Jericho video was funny aside from dude almost ruining it by saying dead *** repeatedly like a lame.why do they insist on having back to back tag matches all the time? Why is the heel doing a we will rock you chant?Another this is awesome chant ?:lol: 2 American chicks got some cheeks. Good match tho but dumb finish.wtf brandy talking bout idc. Why the **** they got Tully with this jobber ?? Trash match against Justin credible.. why is he running from a ****** after the match ?main event was cool until jeans came out...overall show was average at best aside the talking segments
Man. I forgot all about the match with the 2 bald jobbers and then Janela coming out. Straight up trash.

Also, can't remember which Pride & Prejudice member kept saying dead*** but that was corny as hell.

That'd be pretty cool. Does he even still wrestle? I'm cool with anybody except DiBiase's kid. That guy was pretty bad.

This was the last wrestling related thing he did as far as I know

Season 5 never materialized so it's hard to tell if he was going to be a wrestler or a manager type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom