January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy gets IT

B Sox B Sox

Are you & the op really comparing the success of a company that's not even a year old to
one that is literally the most solidified ever in its respective field, & older than a lot of if not must of us in here?
1573175240158.png

I mean there is zero chance you wouldn't have posted that if IT involved a WWE product.
Don’t make this an AEW vs WWE thing, because it’s not :lol: even though I just said AEW and NXT, a WWE produced show were both good

Nobody’s talking about it because both shows were entertaining last night, and have better things to do than complain about something widely known already

That wasn't the point. He made a VALID statement here. If this was WWE, it would be the top story on any podcast and especially on here it would be 2-3 pages of it.

Guys like him are unbiased.

About to watch this Cody promo that y'all keep creamin your panties over..This **** better be better than Hard Times, Flair talkin bout his 'gators, Punk breaking the 4th wall, and Douglas throwing down the NWA belt or I'ma be super pissed..

That wasn't the point. He made a VALID statement here. If this was WWE, it would be the top story on any podcast and especially on here it would be 2-3 pages of it.

Guys like him are unbiased.
“You must be the change you want to see in the world.” - Gandhi

About to watch this Cody promo that y'all keep creamin your panties over..This **** better be better than Hard Times, Flair talkin bout his 'gators, Punk breaking the 4th wall, and Douglas throwing down the NWA belt or I'ma be super pissed..

Let's be real, it's Cody, so you're gonna be pissed no matter how good it is lol.

Are you & the op really comparing the success of a company that's not even a year old to
one that is literally the most solidified ever in its respective field, & older than a lot of if not must of us in here?
1573175240158.png
[ATTACr=full]2451273[/ATTACH]

Listen, rook, let me let you in on something here.

Before you started posting you could not believe the nitpicking that would go on here towards WWE.

Don't let some on here fool you, it was constant negativity towards WWE. Some was warranted, some was petty BS.

I'm just showing those who would do it how obnoxious it was when they did it.

Of course it should be no big deal, I know that. I want aew to succeed.

#teamunbiased isn't something to put on a mug or a t shirt, it's a way of life.

Last edited:
Listen, rook, let me let you in on something here.

Before you started posting you could not believe the nitpicking that would go on here towards WWE.

Don't let some on here fool you, it was constant negativity towards WWE. Some was warranted, some was pretty BS.

I'm just showing those who would do it how obnoxious it was when they did it.

Of course it should be no big deal, I know that. I want aew to succeed.

#teamunbiased isn't something to put on a mug or a t shirt, it's a way of life.
Did they slander SD as well? B/c that was constantly good up until all of that wild card crap.

Did they slander SD as well? B/c that was constantly good up until all of that wild card crap.

Bruh I slander anything and everything..I take zero prisoners and give zero damns..If I hate something I scream it to the world..If something is great then I scream even louder..That's the only way to be..

1 thing i enjoyed in the Cody promo was the very beginning with Schiovanne.

It gave those old WCW interview vibes.

Enjoyed the promo, alot of emotion. Cody's best work IMO.

HOWEVER, it's not even close to being on Hard Times level.

Would not put it with CM Punk's 4th Wall promo.

I would say it's on the level of Dean Ambrose's promo he cut after the Seth heel turn which was great.

Imagine acting like WWE is the ONLY promotion that matters FOR YEARS and then crying foul when their failures get more attention than "the minor leagues"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom