January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

My guy Case Case :nthat:
Using a Power gif
giphy.gif

Roman "Dog Food" Reigns might've just won jobber of the week.
Roman's new gimmick what a shame. "You hate to see it."
giphy (80).gif
mariko been testing Meangene45 Meangene45 ‘s op powers lately :nerd:

someone gotta die tonight
Wow I am getting @ed about the virgin marikomorose marikomorose on a Friday night about a wrestling show.
tumblr_obmefckG0Y1u1ljrzo1_540.gif
I wouldn't consider being a virgin an insult (that's a dumb trophe needs that die, and has done more harm than good for explain anxiety, depression, incels, rape culture, sexism, etc) nor am I one anymore, and haven't been one for 11 years.
Man, this decade has had some good and bad. Some highs and lows. Some loses and wins, and I just aspire to see 2020 and enjoy the next decade or at least most of it the way some of the homies won't be able to smh.
Anyhow, I have a considerable amount of sexual experience with the female anatomy and if you saw me naked (in your dreams junior) you would know why. Call me "a joke" or something, but don't say I be pokin nothing. Thank you & good night.
D Fly D Fly
I finished IT
source.gif

He probably won’t ever ascend to the same heights as him due to this current era of wrestling, but Lio Rush really has a Rey Mysterio quality to him. He can pretty much do anything and his skills surpass his size. Good call on the title change though. Really good match and the build was perfectly done.

Last edited:
Garza a full blown baby face after that :lol: :smokin

My first time hearing Mendoza’s theme, that is nice :pimp:

Really good video package from Shayna. After that, I’m not sure you don’t pull the trigger on Rhea. After all the people Shayna beat, if Rhea loses, I don’t know where you’d go. You’d have to just call Shayna up to the main roster so she can lose to Charlotte or Alexa.

Rhea has to go over Shane..It's past time for him to drop the belt..I really like how NXT let their champs have long reigns, but they can't keep letting everyone hold onto the title for super long periods..They really need to have the main women's or men's belt change hand on a regular show..

Garza a full blown baby face after that :lol: :smokin

My first time hearing Mendoza’s theme, that is nice :pimp:

Really good video package from Shayna. After that, I’m not sure you don’t pull the trigger on Rhea. After all the people Shayna beat, if Rhea loses, I don’t know where you’d go. You’d have to just call Shayna up to the main roster so she can lose to Charlotte or Alexa.
Has anyone ever turned face by proposing after a match? :lol:

He probably won’t ever ascend to the same heights as him due to this current era of wrestling, but Lio Rush really has a Rey Mysterio quality to him. He can pretty much do anything and his skills surpass his size. Good call on the title change though. Really good match and the build was perfectly done.

Where is Lio Rush from? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom