January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever turned face by proposing after a match? :lol:

I feel like everyone has been boo’d :lol: that was really a star making performance from him. Not really sure how you’d just ignore that fan reaction going forward.

Weak finish in that Jaxon Ryker match. That knew looked like it barely had any impact.

Nigel saying “Hoodrat In Charge” and telling Beth “those are Dakota’s words, not mine” :rofl:

I feel like everyone has been boo’d :lol: that was really a star making performance from him. Not really sure how you’d just ignore that fan reaction going forward.

Weak finish in that Jaxon Ryker match. That knew looked like it barely had any impact.

Nigel saying “Hoodrat In Charge” and telling Beth “those are Dakota’s words, not mine” :rofl:
Is Ryker any good? I know he’s from TNA, but it feels like he doesn’t wrestle much.

Is Ryker any good? I know he’s from TNA, but it feels like he doesn’t wrestle much.

Even on Impact he was pretty basic. Honestly he’s the perfect WWE guy....in 2005.

This Mia/Dakota match was good, the ****ery afterwards though :rofl:....Dakota’s table landing was brutal though. Did she get concussed or anything? Cause her head/neck hit that table Spike Dudley style.

When did the Singh’s end up back in NXT :lol: ?? Fun match and Fandango really mopped up Singh #1 with that apron Powerbomb

Cody and Dustin bout blade up every week...

72A64F15-AC9D-4FAC-A205-2DD09F2510C0.gif

Even on Impact he was pretty basic. Honestly he’s the perfect WWE guy....in 2005.

This Mia/Dakota match was good, the ****ery afterwards though :rofl:....Dakota’s table landing was brutal though. Did she get concussed or anything? Cause her head/neck hit that table Spike Dudley style.

When did the Singh’s end up back in NXT :lol: ?? Fun match and Fandango really mopped up Singh #1 with that apron Powerbomb

Heard Dakota got cut pretty good, and had to get staples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom