January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

@dcallamerican

DFF4FA71-30E0-4561-B6B2-14E81BC82260.jpeg

I can’t wait till Friday. How’s everyone doing? Plans for the weekend? Saturday morning will my son’s first pee wee flag football game. I love seeing him play. He’s actually a natural at sports.

Hoping to do nothing this weekend and catch up on NXT. Lotta life changes recently and I’m drained. :lol: Let us know how your son does. My little guy just told me he wants to play soccer

I’m doing good but still hate everything about Thursdays..I had my son’s 7th soccer game last night. Team is 4-2-1 which is really good considering half our team has to play up in age..

Tomorrow is going to be nervous for me cause my dad gets some testing done to see what kind of mass is in his lung..Praying for the best but expecting the worst..

Prayers for you and your dad bro

Tomorrow is going to be nervous for me cause my dad gets some testing done to see what kind of mass is in his lung..Praying for the best but expecting the worst..

Wishing nothing but the best man.

Okada: "Like I said before, I really want to show the American fans what New Japan really is. So I’d love to have Okada versus Kenny there, but what I really want to show America is Okada versus Tanahashi"

Nah lets just get more main events with CODY

I love that gif :rofl: shame it got a bad reputation cause of that one dude right? I dont be in here everyday so i vaguely remember what went down

Yo danger style danger style what games you playing currently ? I was gonna start Tomb Raider last night, but when update was done I was ready to for bed. (****** Internet here in the sticks)

Ive been playing Fire Pro the past couple of weeks, but only the steam version. I haven't touched my PS4 in months, aside from like one day to play Destiny 2 ( :smh: ). I will be all over RDR2 though once that comes out.

Ive been playing Fire Pro the past couple of weeks, but only the steam version. I haven't touched my PS4 in months, aside from like one day to play Destiny 2 ( :smh: ). I will be all over RDR2 though once that comes out.
I gotcha. Never played Destiny, but I don't really like online only games. RDR2 I might give a try. (I didn't like the other one, I know I'm in the minority on that. :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom