January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

It was lit!
20180930_193251.jpg

Not a bad show, but these bullet club heavy shows don’t do much for me. If they book a solid Tanahashi or Naito match next time, I’m there.

That’s def a big conplaint of mine too.

Tanahashi and Naito have been in forgetful tag matches both times in Long Beach while BC dominates the top of the card.

Possible Royal Rumble Spoiler

**Take With a Grain of Salt**

WrestleVotes notes that as of now we’ll have a repeat winner for the Royal Rumble next year.

Watching some trailers on youtube and I see that John Cena is co-starring in Bumblebee and Braun is in the new Ferrell/O'Reilly movie called Sherlock & Watson..

Watching some trailers on youtube and I see that John Cena is co-starring in Bumblebee and Braun is in the new Ferrell/O'Reilly movie called Sherlock & Watson..

Bumblebee looks damn good.

OG characters with the OG look :pimp:

Bumblebee looks damn good.

OG characters with the OG look :pimp:

I just saw the newest trailer and about died when I saw OG Soundwave..I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like possibly Ravage or Laserbeak was being ejected from his chest..I hope they find a way to work Blaster into the movie..

And did you see Shockwave in there?..I remember getting him as a Christmas present (in 2nd grade) and I took him to school for Show and Tell and the teacher took him away because he looked like a gun..My parents had to come to school to get the toy back from the principal..

And did you see Shockwave in there?..I remember getting him as a Christmas present (in 2nd grade) and I took him to school for Show and Tell and the teacher took him away because he looked like a gun..My parents had to come to school to get the toy back from the principal..
bruh def the goat decepticon toy; my homeboy talked about that joint all the time, while we were adults

I just saw the newest trailer and about died when I saw OG Soundwave..I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like possibly Ravage or Laserbeak was being ejected from his chest..I hope they find a way to work Blaster into the movie..

Yea, man.

In that scene in the trailer you can see starscream, thunder cracker and the rest of the seekers next to him :pimp:

Interested to see how Megatron will look.

Likely won't be a gun, maybe he's a tank.

Yea, man.

In that scene in the trailer you can see starscream, thunder cracker and the rest of the seekers next to him :pimp:

Interested to see how Megatron will look.

Likely won't be a gun, maybe he's a tank.

They gotta make Megatron a gun/rifle like the OG toy..But the producers are probably to PC/Snowflake/SJW to do it..

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
furiousstylezz furiousstylezz

Crazy stories by the former Lady Blossom. I wonder where he would've gone if he stayed clean, NWA or WWF.

He may have partied with some people at his apartment on Thurday/Friday night, OD'd while they
were there, then they just left him there as to not get in trouble. Then he is found on Tuesday. Who knows?
could even more fishy like some say.
The part about the sink running over was odd. Was he trying to hear someone below him?

Back
Top Bottom