Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Stupid question but ill ask...
So the safest places to be during an earthquake is basically anywhere were something wont fall on you? The middle of a park with no trees, no buildings around you for example?

Yeah.

30t6p3b.gif
at the folks in Japan standing up in their offices and recording with their cameras during the quake. I was like "+%$ ARE YOU DOING?!"

Im gonna be royally pissed if I wake up to a tsunami. But live near ATT park so i should be straight

Im gonna be royally pissed if I wake up to a tsunami. But live near ATT park so i should be straight

Alright....gonna bang out 5 hours of sleep before I'm back to tsunami watch. Peace out NT.

Alright....gonna bang out 5 hours of sleep before I'm back to tsunami watch. Peace out NT.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

santa clara county

I think you're fine. I'm waking up at 7 and if its all bad, I'm jetting my !*$ to Walnut Creek.
yea, im not really panicking
laugh.gif
im pretty far from the coast

hope yall on the coast stay safe and dont wake up to water splashing on your face
ohwell.gif
i'm from santa clara county too. i think we're pretty safe and won't have anything to worry about.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

santa clara county

I think you're fine. I'm waking up at 7 and if its all bad, I'm jetting my !*$ to Walnut Creek.
yea, im not really panicking
laugh.gif
im pretty far from the coast

hope yall on the coast stay safe and dont wake up to water splashing on your face
ohwell.gif
i'm from santa clara county too. i think we're pretty safe and won't have anything to worry about.
ohwell.gif

Oh and for the Bay Area NTers who are saying they are away from the coast.....keep in mind we have that giant body of water connected to the ocean that our Area is named after. Dont need to be right on the SF coast or Half Moon Bay for this to affect us......if it gets here.

Oh and for the Bay Area NTers who are saying they are away from the coast.....keep in mind we have that giant body of water connected to the ocean that our Area is named after. Dont need to be right on the SF coast or Half Moon Bay for this to affect us......if it gets here.

Back
Top Bottom