Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Bay Area summit
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
and this post turning into a Cali only thing. I guess the whole other part of the US is asleep.

I vote for a summit in Tracy/Livermore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Bay Area summit
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
and this post turning into a Cali only thing. I guess the whole other part of the US is asleep.

I vote for a summit in Tracy/Livermore
laugh.gif

damn can u imagine what would happen to all of us in northern cali especially the bay area if that big one ever hit like its been predicted for years now?

damn can u imagine what would happen to all of us in northern cali especially the bay area if that big one ever hit like its been predicted for years now?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Man I always see stuff on National Geographic/Discovery about that.  They say up in Oregon if the Cascadia fault let loose its full power we could see a wall of water several hundred feet high
eek.gif
  would be no point in running.  Just sit back and watch it, would be a hell of a way to go out.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Man I always see stuff on National Geographic/Discovery about that.  They say up in Oregon if the Cascadia fault let loose its full power we could see a wall of water several hundred feet high
eek.gif
  would be no point in running.  Just sit back and watch it, would be a hell of a way to go out.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

ill be driving down skyline around 8:08. if anything happens, peaceeee.
Stay safe on Skyline, bro.

I'll be up near that gated community up on Crocker/South Hill.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

ill be driving down skyline around 8:08. if anything happens, peaceeee.
Stay safe on Skyline, bro.

I'll be up near that gated community up on Crocker/South Hill.

i imagine the news trucks will be down by my house in a few hours. big chance to give the interview of a lifetime 
laugh.gif
 .  i'll be repping the NT fitted 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i imagine the news trucks will be down by my house in a few hours. big chance to give the interview of a lifetime 
laugh.gif
 .  i'll be repping the NT fitted 

Scratch the 916/Sacto Summit.............. me and my boy are heading down to SF to check out this tsunami
pimp.gif
holla at rck2sactown

Back
Top Bottom