Jason Kidd vs. Mike Woodson topic.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

Veteran play, but I'd you watch the replay, Woodson actaully tries to get outta the way at the last second.

sick.gif
grin.gif

I'm sure he meant 'if' but hit D instead of F and his phone auto-corrected 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Again, I say, JKIDD INITIATED THE CONTACT. In other words, JKidd is the reason there was contact, not the coach. I bet the same people talking about 'it's a smart heads up play' are the same people who condone flopping talking about 'it sells the foul'
smh.gif
play with some dignity. Real hoopers, like myself, don't go for such shenanigans. Kidd was trying to win on a technicality, and that's not my style, I like to win because of basketball. not because i exploited the fact that the coach is too energetic and I 'accidentally' run into him to get sent to the line.
My dude this is about winning, winners go to whatever limit they can to get that...  You gotta be cut throat. 

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Again, I say, JKIDD INITIATED THE CONTACT. In other words, JKidd is the reason there was contact, not the coach. I bet the same people talking about 'it's a smart heads up play' are the same people who condone flopping talking about 'it sells the foul'
smh.gif
play with some dignity. Real hoopers, like myself, don't go for such shenanigans. Kidd was trying to win on a technicality, and that's not my style, I like to win because of basketball. not because i exploited the fact that the coach is too energetic and I 'accidentally' run into him to get sent to the line

Must be down with that sportsmanship commercial
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/wUUGz3WuqJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/wUUGz3WuqJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&
roll.gif

laugh.gif

One thing is for certain, would never have to worry about Nellie having this happen. Dude never gets off the seat.

Back
Top Bottom