Javaris Crittenten wanted in shooting death of mother of 4

eek.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

This should classify as gang violence.  Sorry to say but he should get the death penalty... seeing that it was premeditated that he was going to kill someone and all. 
30t6p3b.gif
Okay.

Okay.

Glad you had such an insightful thought to share with everyone... now gtfooh.

Gangbangers get slapped harder than your average criminal in the court system.  He was trying to act like a street thug, now treat him as one.  Charge him hard and give him the death sentence.
Okay.

RIP to the woman.  I really do feel for her kids.

But being a 22 year old with four kids?  And instead of being at home with your kids, you are out on the block?

I'll probably sound like and "A" hole, but what is he doing being a trigger man?  I am not a hood dude, nor am I about that life, but shouldn't he have people on his team who are on his team specifically just for situation like this?  Again, I am not condoning this, but he is a moron and will get life in jail once caught.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

I'll probably sound like and "A" hole, but what is he doing being a trigger man?  I am not a hood dude, nor am I about that life, but shouldn't he have people on his team who are on his team specifically just for situation like this?  Again, I am not condoning this, but he is a moron and will get life in jail once caught.

Doesn't he watch "The First 48"?
laugh.gif

I guess we just gotta wait and hear the details. But for all we know he could have been driving around and randomly saw him and said #*%$ it

Son somewhere crying in a closet, he knows he threw everything away. Now they gonna throw the book at him.

Crittenton arrested in California

Story Highlights
The FBI has arrested ex-NBA player Javaris Crittenton at a California airport
Crittenton was arrested without incident by police and will be held overnight
Atlanta police had issued a murder warrant for Crittenton in an Aug. 19 shooting

Read more: http://sportsillustrated....index.html#ixzz1WU7PgtAd

I wanna see the details...it hasnt been said he was the trigger man has it? Wonder if he was actually in the car or on same tip they down here trying to hit Boosie with.

Sad story. Smh If he was running with them Duct Tape dudes too...no doubt they were using that dude. prolly why he got robbed to begin with.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

I wanna see the details...it hasnt been said he was the trigger man has it? Wonder if he was actually in the car or on same tip they down here trying to hit Boosie with.

Sad story. Smh If he was running with them Duct Tape dudes too...no doubt they were using that dude. prolly why he got robbed to begin with.

At some point in life you need to stop associating with certain types of people. I've seen a lot of guys in coprorate america lose their careers because of "friends" from their past.

Originally Posted by DMan14

arrested at the airport

He probably thought he was almost home free when he showed up at the airport.  "Who knew that be his last shot..........who drew up that play"

I got this from Atlanta's newspaper in the comments section. Dude sounds like he was trying too hard to be "about that life". Now he gonna probably do life...I first learned of this a week ago. I live on the south side and the young lady grew up with a close relative of mine and she died less than 15 ft from his doorstep. Atlanta PD asked the witnesses not to disclose much to the media pending the investigation. There is so much more to this story. Crittenton grew up on Cleveland Ave. Critentton grew up with most of the young people involved in this incident. He knew the young girl. He was robbed leaving a barbershop on Cleveland Ave one night. I guess he was one of those millionaire athletes that thinks he is so hood he can go back to the hood anytime with no fear of danger, WRONG, I am a working man and I get inside and lock the doors before the street lights come on. But anyway, After he was robbed, he went back into the barber shop with a pistol and claimed those guys set him up. That was not true, those guys are older and about business not foolishness. After that he drove through those neighborhoods questioning people about the incident. It was determined that there is notorious clique in the neighborhood that probably robbed him. Word is Crittenton committed a drive by shooting a couple a months earlier on a young man that he thought robbed him, he missed, the victim was unharmed in that incident. He was driving the same Tahoe. After the drive-by, the witness say they told APD who did it and gave them a motive. They told them it was Crittenton and he did it as retaliation for the earlier robbery. Crittenton should have been arrested for that drive-by, he should have served time for the gun in the locker room incident in DC. If he had been punished accordingly for those crimes maybe this young lady would still be alive to raise her 4 kids. I know it’s hard to believe, I did not believe it at first but when my source told me of the motive and my knowledge of the gun in the locker room incident and I thought of the Rae Carruth incident, I then knew he was stupid enough to commit this crime. The NBA swept that incident under the rug. Crittenton and Arenas should still be in prison over that. Both committed aggravated assault along with IRS violations for the gambling and not paying taxes on winnings, remember former Atlanta Mayor Bill Cambell served 2 yrs for that. From my understanding these card take place often on. most teams in all pro sports. It’s sad, the victim Julian Jones will be laid to rest today. 4 children will be without a mother. All because Crittenton ego was bruised because he got caught slipp’in. No material things are worth a life. He knew that girl was not involved in the robbery. But he still had no regard for her life as he pulled that trigger to seek revenge against the young men she was walking with that he thought robbed him. It’s sad man just sad.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I got this from Atlanta's newspaper in the comments section. Dude sounds like he was trying too hard to be "about that life". Now he gonna probably do life...I first learned of this a week ago. I live on the south side and the young lady grew up with a close relative of mine and she died less than 15 ft from his doorstep. Atlanta PD asked the witnesses not to disclose much to the media pending the investigation. There is so much more to this story. Crittenton grew up on Cleveland Ave. Critentton grew up with most of the young people involved in this incident. He knew the young girl. He was robbed leaving a barbershop on Cleveland Ave one night. I guess he was one of those millionaire athletes that thinks he is so hood he can go back to the hood anytime with no fear of danger, WRONG, I am a working man and I get inside and lock the doors before the street lights come on. But anyway, After he was robbed, he went back into the barber shop with a pistol and claimed those guys set him up. That was not true, those guys are older and about business not foolishness. After that he drove through those neighborhoods questioning people about the incident. It was determined that there is notorious clique in the neighborhood that probably robbed him. Word is Crittenton committed a drive by shooting a couple a months earlier on a young man that he thought robbed him, he missed, the victim was unharmed in that incident. He was driving the same Tahoe. After the drive-by, the witness say they told APD who did it and gave them a motive. They told them it was Crittenton and he did it as retaliation for the earlier robbery. Crittenton should have been arrested for that drive-by, he should have served time for the gun in the locker room incident in DC. If he had been punished accordingly for those crimes maybe this young lady would still be alive to raise her 4 kids. I know it’s hard to believe, I did not believe it at first but when my source told me of the motive and my knowledge of the gun in the locker room incident and I thought of the Rae Carruth incident, I then knew he was stupid enough to commit this crime. The NBA swept that incident under the rug. Crittenton and Arenas should still be in prison over that. Both committed aggravated assault along with IRS violations for the gambling and not paying taxes on winnings, remember former Atlanta Mayor Bill Cambell served 2 yrs for that. From my understanding these card take place often on. most teams in all pro sports. It’s sad, the victim Julian Jones will be laid to rest today. 4 children will be without a mother. All because Crittenton ego was bruised because he got caught slipp’in. No material things are worth a life. He knew that girl was not involved in the robbery. But he still had no regard for her life as he pulled that trigger to seek revenge against the young men she was walking with that he thought robbed him. It’s sad man just sad.
Damn...
30t6p3b.gif

Read this today as well...crazy foreshadowing by Gil Arenas, too.

[article=""]
On one of Gilbert Arenas’s final nights as a Washington Wizard, he stood in the corridor leading from the locker room to the floor — fearful of being booed almost a year after he and a teammate had irrevocably tarnished themselves and a franchise by bringing guns to Verizon Center.

Asked whether he had spoken to Javaris Crittenton since they were both suspended for the remainder of the 2009-2010 NBA season and Arenas had spent 30 days in a halfway house, Arenas replied, “No, but I heard he became more hard.
[/article]

D.C police never determined whether Crittenton’s gun was loaded almost 20 months ago, two days after Crittenton grew tired of a clowning Arenas on the team plane, telling his teammate he would shoot Arenas in the knee if he didn’t pay off a card-playing debt.

But two eyewitnesses that day in the locker room said Crittenton was contemplating pulling the trigger in response to Arenas laying out four unloaded guns on a towel with a note that read, “PICK 1

Just read the article & that newspaper comment... 
tired.gif

Scary how Crittenten was actually close to pulling the trigger on Gil with that whole incident... That situation got taken too far quick & could've ended badly.
30t6p3b.gif

Moving past that props to Gil for helping him & his mom out after it was all said & done.

With his current situation... Its very sad to see a young mother of 4 go like that.
tired.gif
Its also sad to see someone who seemed to have his life in order before the gun incident & robbery throw everything away & end up like this.

Back
Top Bottom