Jay Cutler to the ********??? Hmmmm....

just came across this...

this is from Chris Cooley....

It is rumored that there is a possible trade in the works for angry Jay Cutler. There were a couple different internet possibilities. The first would be with the Broncos, including Cutler and Scheffler for Campbell and myself. Another was a three way trade between the Browns and in that scenario Campbell and I would go to Cleveland, Cutler/Scheffler would come here and the Broncos would get Brady Quinn, someone else and draft pick.

Trade talk is a weird wake up at 6:30. Obviously something was said between teams to cause this internet trading **** storm. I would be pissed if I got my #+$ shipped to Cleveland. But seriously, when the internet is the first news I hear about something this big I would hope it to be speculation. Really, it could have been a couple owners bull****ting and joking around about guys and someone leaked it. No big deal. I would be blown away to hear anything more.

Cooley's Blog

another blurb

"The ******** have serious interest in Denver quarterback Jay Cutler, an NFL source said Tuesday, and have entered talks about a possible three-way deal to acquire him.

Two NFL sources confirmed the possibility of a three-way trade, with Kansas City being mentioned by one source as a possibility.

"They're trying to do something," one NFL source said of the ********.

"Whether or not it materializes is another matter, but [******** owner Dan Snyder] is on this hard. They don't trust Jason Campbell."

Cutler is involved in a dispute with Denver after the Broncos had discussions about trading him to New England for quarterback Matt Cassel. First-year Broncos coach Josh McDaniels met with Culter this past weekend. Afterward, Cutler said he could not trust McDaniels and wanted to be traded.

Denver has said they don't want to trade Cutler for draft picks, meaning the ******** or the third team would have to surrender at least one top player.

The ******** could also end up with Denver tight end Tony Scheffler, who is represented by the same agent as Culter - Bus Cook.

Fueling the speculation is the close relationship between former Denver coach Mike Shanahan and ******** executive vice president Vinny Cerrato.

Shanahan, who traded several times with Cerrato while with Denver, could provide the endorsement needed for Cutler.

Also, after the season Cerrato gave Campbell a tepid endorsement as Washington's quarterback of the future. Campbell is entering the last year of his contract and the ******** have not had discussions about extending his deal.

Cerrato did not immediately return a message Tuesday. ******** coach Jim Zorn has praised Campbell publicly this offseason.

The strong-armed Cutler, 25, made the Pro Bowl this past season after throwing 25 touchdowns and 18 interceptions. In three seasons he's tossed 54 touchdowns and 37 interceptions. In 16 games this past season, Campbell threw 13 touchdowns and six interceptions.

Cutler signed a six-year, $48-million contract in 2006. Campbell has a base salary of $2.5 million this season with a cap number of $7.5 million.""

Link

Very interesting....Skins and Broncos have done deals in the past, and you can't count Dan Snyder out as far as TRYING to make a big splash one way oranother...Cutler would be an upgrade over Campbell, but unless our issues on the O-Line are resolved, Cutler will be run out of town in 2-3 years....As far asCooley...I think he's a great H-Back/TE, but you can only wonder if he is even in the big picture seeing that the Skins drafted Fred Davis in 08'....Idunno....stay tuned....

haynesworth didnt scare me ... but this definitely does ... as long as jason campbell is their qb i dont have to worry about the skins ... this woulddramatically change the outlook of the NFC

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

haynesworth didnt scare me ... but this definitely does ... as long as jason campbell is their qb i dont have to worry about the skins ... this would dramatically change the outlook of the NFC

If this move happens...I FULLY expect the Cowboys to throw everything at the Panthers to get Peppers....

Cutler to Malcolm Kelly, James Thrash and Devin Thomas

sick.gif
pimp.gif

LilStarZ07 wrote:
haynesworth didnt scare me ... but this definitely does ... as long as jason campbell is their qb i dont have to worry about the skins ... this would dramatically change the outlook of the NFC

Samething the Cowboys said the 1st match-up last year ha?
roll.gif

On to the statements ... +@%$ Jay Cutler, he is a sensative +!% +@#$%!

He has been in the same got-damn system since he has been in the league...While Jason has been in a million since his 1st year of college.

Lets see what Jason does in his contract year before we go get a 20TD and 20INt a season QB who lets the media/hype get to his head.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Samething the Cowboys said the 1st match-up last year ha?
roll.gif

On to the statements ... +@%$ Jay Cutler, he is a sensative +!% +@#$%!

He has been in the same got-damn system since he has been in the league...While Jason has been in a million since his 1st year of college.

Lets see what Jason does in his contract year before we go get a 20TD and 20INt a season QB who lets the media/hype get to his head.
cowboys vs. ******** is a crap shoot ... i dont care if bubby brister was yalls qb, this rivalry brings something out of players that isnt usuallythere ...

like i said, as long as jason campbell is your qb the nfc has nothing to worry about

parada45 wrote:
Love Cooley and Campbell but we talking about Jay Cutler please get this done!!!!

laugh.gif

Man he not worth it, Cooley and Campbell for his sensitive old crying $@* hell no! at least not Cooley!

LilStarZ07 wrote:
id give up cooley in a heartbeat if i were the skins ... thats like a no brainer

Im glad you arent the skins...so I assuming you would give up Witten for Cutler???

well if jason campbell was my qb, probably so ... but wittens a lot better than cooley so probably not

Man, all I can do is laugh and shake my head sometimes at some of the decisons the ******** make during the off-season. Whether makes you dudes happy though. For all the Jason Campbell fanboys that were here last year it seems like folks are quite to toss him off to the side of the road for Jay Cutler. Not sayingthat Cutler is or isn't better than Campbell but where's the loyalty at folks. As far as Cooley is concerned, if he goes to Denver you can expect theBroncos 40 yard speed avg. to rise emphatically.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Man, all I can do is laugh and shake my head sometimes at some of the decisons the ******** make during the off-season. Whether makes you dudes happy though. For all the Jason Campbell fanboys that were here last year it seems like folks are quite to toss him off to the side of the road for Jay Cutler. Not saying that Cutler is or isn't better than Campbell but where's the loyalty at folks. As far as Cooley is concerned, if he goes to Denver you can expect the Broncos 40 yard speed avg. to rise emphatically.

IF anything I would think the 49ers would be in talks with the Broncos...

Would you want him their?

The 49ers are probably going to try and draft a QB or do you think they are going to give Alex one more shot?

and yes Jason Campbell is still my QB!
pimp.gif

ESPN980 reported that the ******** are not in the running to try and get Jay Cutler
smokin.gif

i dont know why the skins are givin up on jason so early. he threw the less pics out of any starting qb in the L last year. and Cutler threw the 2nd most.

but it would prolly b better for jason to go to denver he would get to work with mccdaniels.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Man, all I can do is laugh and shake my head sometimes at some of the decisons the ******** make during the off-season. Whether makes you dudes happy though. For all the Jason Campbell fanboys that were here last year it seems like folks are quite to toss him off to the side of the road for Jay Cutler. Not saying that Cutler is or isn't better than Campbell but where's the loyalty at folks. As far as Cooley is concerned, if he goes to Denver you can expect the Broncos 40 yard speed avg. to rise emphatically.
I love Jason but man we are talking about Cutler. Jason is not in the same leauge as Cutler. Cooley is good but you can replace a TE. QB'slike Cutler are harder to find and Scheffler is not that bad 2.

Skins get this done if you can!!!

cant really listen to lilstarz07 cause he the same guy who said he wouldnt think about draftin a black qb

its worked out well for the skins hasnt it ...

edit... and i also said iw ouldnt draft a white running back, but you didnt wanna bring taht up did you

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

its worked out well for the skins hasnt it ...

edit... and i also said iw ouldnt draft a white running back, but you didnt wanna bring taht up did you

cause we are not talkin bout a white rb we are talkin bout jason campbell a black qb

Back
Top Bottom