Jay Cutler to the ********??? Hmmmm....

IF anything I would think the 49ers would be in talks with the Broncos...

Would you want him their?

The 49ers are probably going to try and draft a QB or do you think they are going to give Alex one more shot?

Man, I would love if the 49ers got Cutler, pound for pound I think he would be the best QB we had on the squad. Alex Smith just got signed on foranother year, why I have no idea, that clown is just about as bad as it gets. If we don't have a move on Cutler, I would like to see us draft a QB.

I love Jason but man we are talking about Cutler. Jason is not in the same leauge as Cutler. Cooley is good but you can replace a TE. QB's like Cutler are harder to find and Scheffler is not that bad 2.

Skins get this done if you can!!!
I still think it's too early for the Skins or any Skins fan for that matter to give up on Campbell, I mean haven't you dudes learned yourlesson in the past about giving up draft picks for the "so called" hot free agent of the week selection. I think you guys should put more time andeffort into the development of Campbell.

http://www.youtube.com/v/aoYbevFvWg8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b

who would give up on a qb who can do this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The 49ers are probably going to try and draft a QB or do you think they are going to give Alex one more shot?
Man, I would love if the 49ers got Cutler, pound for pound I think he would be the best QB we had on the squad. Alex Smith just got signed on for another year, why I have no idea, that clown is just about as bad as it gets. If we don't have a move on Cutler, I would like to see us draft a QB.

I love Jason but man we are talking about Cutler. Jason is not in the same leauge as Cutler. Cooley is good but you can replace a TE. QB's like Cutler are harder to find and Scheffler is not that bad 2.

I still think it's too early for the Skins or any Skins fan for that matter to give up on Campbell, I mean haven't you dudes learned your lesson in the past about giving up draft picks for the "so called" hot free agent of the week selection. I think you guys should put more time and effort into the development of Campbell.

2uy13s8.gif

WHAT! this cant be DK posting
laugh.gif

He said something semi-positive about one of the ******** players!

See I knew you was undercover fan!

WHAT! this cant be DK posting
laugh.gif

He said something semi-positive about one of the ******** players!

See I knew you was undercover fan!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good one brandonb. You should know by now that Ican be fair in my asssessment of the Skins. Don't get it twisted though, I'm far from ever being a Skins fan, I just like good football and goodfootball thinking.

Man, I would love if the 49ers got Cutler, pound for pound I think he would be the best QB we had on the squad. Alex Smith just got signed on for another year, why I have no idea, that clown is just about as bad as it gets. If we don't have a move on Cutler, I would like to see us draft a QB.

I still think it's too early for the Skins or any Skins fan for that matter to give up on Campbell, I mean haven't you dudes learned your lesson in the past about giving up draft picks for the "so called" hot free agent of the week selection. I think you guys should put more time and effort into the development of Campbell.
I mean I still believe in Jason. But If you can get somebody better like Cutler why not do it?

laugh.gif
at Cooley not wanting to play for Mangini and the Browns. He knowswhat's up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

well if jason campbell was my qb, probably so ... but wittens a lot better than cooley so probably not
I would have to disagree with you there bro. Yes Witten is better than Cooley. Witten being A LOT better than Cooley? Definitely not.

I mean I still believe in Jason. But If you can get somebody better like Cutler why not do it?

...............Because look at who (Cooley) and what (draft picks) you would have to give up just to get Cutler. I hear what your saying, truly I do and Ithink Cutler is a better QB over Campbell for all intense purposes. However, time after time we have seen the Skins organization pratically give away draftpicks and get little to nothing in return. If the Skins truly didn't have a QB then I would say pulling the trigger to get Cutler would be a good idea,but you guys have Campbell that is still learning the system and did a decent job for the team last year did he not?? With that being said, I think the teamshould still concentrate their efforts into developing Campbell especially with him learning a new system. Overall, I think you dudes would be giving up toomuch to get a slightly better qb than what you already have.

This rumor came from The Bleacher Report and involved the Browns dealing a 3rd round pick...the Browns don't even have a third round pick. The report alsosaid that the teams would announce the deal at 5pm...yesterday.

...............Because look at who (Cooley) and what (draft picks) you would have to give up just to get Cutler. I hear what your saying, truly I do and I think Cutler is a better QB over Campbell for all intense purposes. However, time after time we have seen the Skins organization pratically give away draft picks and get little to nothing in return. If the Skins truly didn't have a QB then I would say pulling the trigger to get Cutler would be a good idea, but you guys have Campbell that is still learning the system and did a decent job for the team last year did he not?? With that being said, I think the team should still concentrate their efforts into developing Campbell especially with him learning a new system. Overall, I think you dudes would be giving up too much to get a slightly better qb than what you already have.
If it's a trade that involves NO draft picks, then I am all for it. I think Campbell has a high upside, but Cutler is just a better QB plainand simple. If it involves giving up Cooley, then so be it. Like I said before, the Skins brass thought a lot of Fred Davis to take him in the 2nd round lastyear. Also, if Tony Schleffer is a throw in, he's not too shabby either.

laugh.gif
@ people saying Cutler sucks.....if the ******** get him they will be neck and neck w/ either the giants or the cowboys to win the nfc east

LifeLessons wrote:
laugh.gif
@ people saying Cutler sucks.....if the ******** get him they will be neck and neck w/ either the giants or the cowboys to win the nfc east

I Doubt that...most of the time you see NFC EAST games they are close! (most of the time)...You cant afford to turn the ball over in these games. Jay Cutler isgoing to be like "**@% it, its either going to be a pick or a Int" w/ J.Campbell its either going to be a a short gain, sack, or a TD.

You also have to look at the key addition and loss's that each team gave/got.

Cowboys lose TO, and Roy Williams (not so much him, but he is a good in the box safety)
Giants lose Plax maybe (you seen the difference without him)
Skins add Albert Haynesworth and Dockery (I'm still
smh.gif
over the 100mill but I hope he is worth it)

Eagles lose (Dawkins, Tra Thomas, and Buckholter (Westbrook back up, we all know how valuable he can be because Westbrooke is always hurt)

Back
Top Bottom