Jay Electronica Appreciation

This new Doom x Jay Elec track is crrrraaaazzzzzyyyyyy. At this point I'm not even that mad if the album never drops.

Jay Elec. is like the lotto, you get yo hopes up every time only to look forward to more disappointment. the fact that an album hasnt dropped yet is confirmation of this.

the man has the potential to be the true savior of hip hop in this horrible state that its in.

but truth is you better off settling for a Final Call and a bag of fruit than holding your breath on an album that even Just Blaze said will prolly never drop 

Jay Elec. is like the lotto, you get yo hopes up every time only to look forward to more disappointment. the fact that an album hasnt dropped yet is confirmation of this.

the man has the potential to be the true savior of hip hop in this horrible state that its in.

but truth is you better off settling for a Final Call and a bag of fruit than holding your breath on an album that even Just Blaze said will prolly never drop 

Man **** makes you sad af :smh: :smh: Jay ElecTROLLica

The asiatic galactic master of the atlas
Author of mathematics civilized the savage
25zmnm8.jpg

"to all those who have been patient with me and supported me over the years, thank you. And get #Tidal #AreYouWatchingClosely?" -JE via twitter

:nerd:

This man isn't gonna drop ****. And after waiting so many years, at this point he can keep that.

just checking if there are any news on Jay Elec?  If not, I'll comeback to this thread in another 2yrs.  thanks

what up with Jay signing him? is he making Jay any money? or jay just enslaving him? weird that he's signed to The ROC

I was wondering if he got a advance, because there was a bidding war.

He does do some shows

Seems like he's just been a tax write off to say I have Jay Elec on the label

He's appreciated because he's an immensely gifted artist

It's just a shame that he doesn't have any output these days

He's the Joel Embiid of Hip Hop. All the potential and we've seen flashes of the greatness but in the end we will never get a full view.

Back
Top Bottom