Jay Electronica Appreciation

this dude is a troll with the hype machine... just when ur ready to write him off, he gives you a little something to get you all riled up again ... needless to say, im hype

dog that tracklist is too serious right now.. kanye and jay all over the album

Dude just tweeted this

Hard to get excited over a tracklist but...that tracklist......
Troll Life.
like i'll be damn if this _ get my hopes up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A whole lot of Kanye West...could be good or bad.

Kanye from 03-07...
pimp.gif

Kanye from 08-12...
mean.gif

Missing a few features that I thought would be on there...but it's about damn time.

A lot of them songs short as hell :smh: . Hope that mean they ain't finished or something.

Dude is taking mad long on the release if there is ever on coming out...not Detox long but still his album is over due.

I'm excited, he isn't the only artist I listen to so when he pops up on a playlist or when my phone is on shuffle, I know I'm going to hear something great. His blatant use of voice distortion is AMAZING case in point; Act II (Rough Version) and Dimethyltriptamine where the voices are getting lower but if you are paying attention you can catch them. I am almost done with hearing the whole phrase in both songs (The end of DMT and beginning of ATRV).

All in all I am going to cop the album if the deluxe version is cardboard, I'm getting tired of the plastic nonsense.

He's gonna get whacked by the rothchild's before he can drop his album and he'll be the best that never was, word to Marcus Dupree

Anticipation of his music is frustrating but that **** up there looks interesting. :nerd:

I am not hyped about this at all, only because I think he is trolling (I love dudes music). I was really hoping for no guest features. I hope featuring kanye = a kanye beat or a kanye chorus. I don't want to hear kanye's C-Grade rapping on an album I'm excited for from a lyrical standpoint. He will do nothing but bring it down.

Last edited:
^ kanye usually comes correct when hes on a track with a vastly superior rapper

Last edited:
don't care....

i liked the few songs i've heard from him so far

meanwhile, curren$y is dropping a new project every 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom