Jay Z and Beyoncé Set to Tour Together This Year

Tickets already sold out for sf? Didn't see anything besides one seats.

Same here...

But most the time with presale tickets, they only sell a small amount for each presale. Most the time crappy seats.
Is it sold out? If anything the X amount of presale tickets are.
They'll still have tickets for sale on Friday.

It's crazy that Jay and B defy all laws of over saturation.

Touring damn near every week for years straight. You'd think the world would be tired of them, or at least need a break.

But nah. They're still selling out nosebleed tickets for 150 a pop.

Absolutely astonishing.

Touring damn near every week for years straight. You'd think the world would be tired of them, or at least need a break.

Absolutely astonishing.
They're the Ceasar and Cleopatra of this age

Take a nap
I'm being sarcastic
happy.gif

that playlist is  terrible!!!!!!!!!!

I will say crown live is probably crazy

on a side note I wanted to heat to come out to that on opening night

Last edited:
99.9% sure that set list is fake lol

Well of course it is....what artist have you known put out their set list before the 1st show...

What artist have you known to drop an album by surprise along with 17 music videos released for each song at the same time?

Haven't you learned by now that Jay and B aren't conventional?
Nothing's unlikely with them.

#NoRules

Last edited:
99.9% sure that set list is fake lol

Well of course it is....what artist have you known put out their set list before the 1st show...

What artist have you known to drop an album by surprise along with 17 music videos released for each song at the same time?

Haven't you learned by now that Jay and B aren't conventional?
Nothing's unlikely with them.

#NoRules

umm ok i cant tell if that was trying to be funny :lol:

we're talking about a setlist...and if you know anything, a setlist always isnt set in stone, especially with a perfectionist like Beyonce

agree to disagree, dont think they would put the setlist out like that, ruins the show...

Last edited:
When I first heard this tour was happening, I was thinking to myself "Damn, i gotta surprise my girl these tickets"... but what do you know? Shorty bought us lower level seats to this show. :smokin

I pray that set list is fake.

My dad got 4 tickets for me my brother and his girl...i don't know who the 4th ticket is for and I hope i'm actually home to go to the show

I usually have decent luck buying concert tickets but it was impossible (for me) to get any yesterday. I'm indifferent on going, but my girlfriend is dead set on it :rolleyes

Absolutely astonishing.

Eh, most of their shows have been sold out or people have to travel distances to go.

Off Bey alone, her shows sell out in minutes and her fans miss the opportunity to go to her concerts.

Beyonce has about 35% of women brainwashed man, she could sell out arenas in her sleep.

Back
Top Bottom