Jay Z and Beyoncé Set to Tour Together This Year

This show is not for dudes. Same reason I'm prob not gonna go to the Em/Rihanna show. The rihanna set gonna be brutal to sit through

Not a jay concert without "can I live" or "where I'm from". Oh well. the wife will be happy. I shouldnt have looked at the set list. I'm dreading the 6 hr drive now...

I like a lot of Beyonce songs. I'll be good. Then On top of That I get to look at her all night. But yeah I definitely wouldn't have gone without my girl

looks like im not missing out on much with that set list :lol:

ex-factor transitioning into song cry seems interesting though :nerd:

Last edited:
Wait I thought Ye and Jay were supposed to be on set together for any of the WTT songs to be performed? When did that change? When Ye was performing WTT songs at the X music festival?

Some deny enjoying beyonce until they find themselves singing along at her concert :lol:

Wait I thought Ye and Jay were supposed to be on set together for any of the WTT songs to be performed? When did that change? When Ye was performing WTT songs at the X music festival?

Think Jay performed NIP solo first

Took the Sprinter to the show in Cincy and sat first row center stage.

First and foremost. The security could not even keep people from the back from coming up to the front.

I didn't pay this much money to have some hood rat with her rank breath grinding on me and my girl.

The Stage was way too high and couldn't see Beyonce/Jay unless they came out onto the edge of the stage.

Pit Area is a HORRIBLE idea. They're eye level to the stage so first five rows are can see nothing but their butt the whole time.

This is center stage. The two rows to the side on each side definitely could not see anything. This is crazy considering how much they were charging.

The stage was way to small. They couldn't move and get close to the other floor rows like they did in JZ + JT tour. Horrible horrible stage.

If I knew this I would've paid the $790 for the Pit Area seats, They are the best seats in the house and a hell of a lot cheaper than what I paid.

Last edited:
This is the view from center stage first row.

Unless they came out onto the edge, you were staring at PIT the whole time.

Didn't see Bey/Jay upclose 95% of the time. Horrible.  

Should've got PIT seats, big mistake. Outdoor stadium shows are horrible.

It was so hot with all the people breathing on each other. Everyone sweating buckets and smelling horrible.

JT + JZ was much better. This one had no band just a video board from the last tour and some hood rat dancers.

From now on, no more outdoor shows. no more stadium shows. Could've got PIT or the luxury boxes.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesnt feel NIP is right without Ye?

This song is actually when my hatred for Jay started. Seeing him and Kanye waste time and perform this full song five times in a row instead of doing So Appalled or Illest MFer Alive really pissed me off.

That setlist is a joke. Jay's always had the worst setlist though. Seen him three times. Rarely does any hardcore songs, always the same singles over and over :x

I'm done with Jay Z concerts. His shows are the bare minimum. A mic/video screen/stage.

No production value. Only about the bottom line.

Greatest concert I been too. It was worth the VIP package going to the Chicago show also
roll.gif

Show was average at best. What the hell are you talking about?

It was Jay/Bey a small stage, video screens, 5 backup dancers/singers.

I sat section 3 row A. It was not worth the money at all. Did you sit up at the PIT?

Beyonce's last tour was wayyy better. Full production. This one felt cheap. Just like every Jay Z show.

:rofl:

Show was average at best. What the hell are you talking about?

It was Jay/Bey a small stage, video screens, 5 backup dancers/singers.

I sat section 3 row A. It was not worth the money at all. Did you sit up at the PIT?

Beyonce's last tour was wayyy better. Full production. This one felt cheap. Just like every Jay Z show.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the concert but I did and going to see them perform two more times. I was just giving the forum in my opinion the best concert I attended. No need to try to prove me wrong.

I'm done with Jay Z concerts. His shows are the bare minimum. A mic/video screen/stage.

No production value. Only about the bottom line.
Heard this so many times. Jay is a wack performer, and does shows purely to maximize profit. 

On the contrary you have Kanye GITD tour which was like Disney level production. True artists that care about their performance. 

This is why I'll never pay money to see Jay Z stand on a stage and rap. 

Wasn't there a conflict during the Watch the Throne tour cause KAnye wanted more production value and Jay Z was against it cause it was impacting the bottom line profit? Wack. 

So now we need lazers and light shows to be considered a good performer? Jay Z knows how to control a crowd and has you interested in the music thats being played. That is the core of live music. IDK what else people want.

topszn topszn sat third row on field 1. I wouldn't get VIP again (I'm not that rich lol) but I will see the show again. I honestly had a great time

Last edited:

So now we need lazers and light shows to be considered a good performer? Jay Z knows how to control a crowd and has you interested in the music thats being played. That is the core of live music. IDK what else people want.
How about if I paid $2000 for a seat. $4000 in total (me + my girl) I would like to be able to see them actually perform.

The stage was so high and far back that you could not see them. Am I being unreasonable.

99% of rap music live is terrible. It's not music made for a stadium. It's just not.

Heard this so many times. Jay is a wack performer, and does shows purely to maximize profit. 

On the contrary you have Kanye GITD tour which was like Disney level production. True artists that care about their performance. 

This is why I'll never pay money to see Jay Z stand on a stage and rap. 

Wasn't there a conflict during the Watch the Throne tour cause KAnye wanted more production value and Jay Z was against it cause it was impacting the bottom line profit? Wack.
Went to Glow in the Dark. Great show. Pharrell + Rhianna + Kanye = best show ever.

Went to Watch the Throne front row. Minimum. At least got to sit near LeBron. He was a few rows back

Same thing. Jay does this to everyone. Lasers and a video screen. At least they had the rising stages.

Saw JT + JZ stadium show last year. Same thing bare minimum. Saw JT 20/20 so much better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom