Jay-Z Announces Jadakiss To The Roc(He Then Chokes)

Remember the phone call Jada had on speakerphone with Green when he was beefing with 50?? Green was giving Jada info on 50s comeback record to"Checkmate", Jada was taping a volume of The Come Up DVD, word got back to Eminem, he got fired as Em's DJ in the middle of his tour, they boughtout his contract at Shady, and I believe he lost his show on Shade 45 (tho I'm not 100% sure it was established at that time)

In a weird twist of fate, This is one of the reasons Mobb Deep got on G Unit, because they were throwin shots at 50 the summer prior to that, and they leftViolater because 50 was demanding so much attention Violater was%%!@@*# up peoples projects. But when Green got his walkin papers, Eminem hired Alchemist ashis DJ . . . Mobb Deep runs with Alc of course, and orginally it was rumored that they were gonna go to Shady/Aftermath . . . That aint happen . . . Basicallythe rest is known.

laugh.gif
ohh'damn!

lol at having a "freestyle" prepared

• Traditionally "freestyles" are rhymes that you've memorized.
  • He could've "written" something about being a part of the ROC now specifically for that occasion
  • Being that the 16 bars that he "could have" spit wouldn't have been a complete song, what else would you call it?
smh.gif
@Kiss &
smh.gif
@You

I think anything is a better mover for jada considering he should be 5 albums in by now. Why not get with the best. Jay can put him down with the hot beats.Jus and Ye wit kiss is a good combo so we should hear some heat from kiss soon. Mixtape plzz

Jada is still a beast. The Roc will definitely be a good look for him. give jada a hot beat, and he is gonna kill it. looking forward for a new album. hip-hopis in need of some more GOOD music

smh.gif

I feel for Jada

Remember when Kanye got announced to the Roc? They had his +%#$ playin right on cue
why is it different for kiss?

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Damn that must have been awkard, what kinda of dj don't got a Kiss record
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One that takes pride in his occupation . . .

The statements you make sometimes just makes me
eyes.gif
mad.gif
, But this, good one nay
laugh.gif
. Seriously tho i still effs with jada.

Back
Top Bottom