Jay-Z flow is.....

....below average.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I mean, i consider him the King of Hip-Hop but deff. not the Best Rapper Alive.

Dudes flow is sometimes so horrible, that i wanna throw a book at him.

How is he gonna say NaS's flow is garbage though
laugh.gif

Anyone agree with me?

Apples and Oranges.

I also think an artist's flow is heavily influenced by the producer he is working with. He should stick with his style rather than conform to industrystandards. Just like dude below said he throws jabs I think that's what D.O.A is about, a bit of insecurity. I mean what can he do next? 40 is the new 30is the new 20? get outta here.

I don't follow... I mean on what?? I need examples because his flow is pretty damn awesome majority of his career G.

Can you be more specific?

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

How is he gonna say NaS's flow is garbage though
laugh.gif

Anyone agree with me?

The more insecure someone is about their own skillset the more they tend to try and throw insults at people they can't best.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I don't follow... I mean on what?? I need examples because his flow is pretty damn awesome majority of his career G.

Can you be more specific?

i always thought this ... you can see it more plainly now that he tries to emulate different flows ...

i agree... i've always thought his flow takes away from the complexity of his lyrics.

for example, one of his best lyrical songs is American Dreamin', but i absolutely hate the way he delivered the lines and it makes the song less appealingto listen to.. initially, anyways.

hmmm this should be interesting....he didnt say overrated, slightly average or average....but below average......his flow

wow

Lupe has the best flow in my book nowadays...

...probably doesn't help that I've had "Say Something" on repeat for about an hour though.

Funny enough, when I was coming up...the consensus was that Jay was the king of flows. Even the backbackers would grumble that all he had was flow and shallowlyricism.

No Country For Old Men I guess...Lupes flow is otherwordly right now.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Lupe has the best flow in my book nowadays...

...probably doesn't help that I've had "Say Something" on repeat for about an hour though.

wth does Lupe have to do with this? and i disagree with you.

anyways, ie:

Not saying his flow is horrible, but its not average.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i agree... i've always thought his flow takes away from the complexity of his lyrics.

for example, one of his best lyrical songs is American Dreamin', but i absolutely hate the way he delivered the lines and it makes the song less appealing to listen to.. initially, anyways.
I loved the construction of American Dreamin'. The delievery, lyrics, cadence, etc. Everything was on point imo.

Of all the things to go at Hov for
smh.gif
This dude has like a dozen different flows so maybe you want to be more specific and point out the one you don't like
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Of all the things to go at Hov for
smh.gif
This dude has like a dozen different flows so maybe you want to be more specific and point out the one you don't like
eyes.gif

dude cant ride a beat (pause)

on some beats, hes aight. but more then half the times, its not so good.

Hey all I was tryna do is help your little bull +#!% period blood thread here...

...I don't even rock with Jay too much these days, but to say the man has no flow is just stupid.

Hey all I was tryna do is help your little bull $%#$ period blood thread here...

...I don't even rock with Jay too much these days, but to say the man has no flow is just stupid.

Hey all I was tryna do is help your little bull !+%# period blood thread here...

Back
Top Bottom