Jay Z is a stubborn old hater

So he drops DOA as his single right

of course everybody is tired of auto tune.......but jay goes and make a track about it and makes it his first single just so he can be relevant

damn all the major acts are using auto tune and some of the small acts too....I mean isn't that throwing salt on a ninja game...messing with they cash flow

you was just using auto tune ninja ....

I would've respected you even more if you would've called out names...instead of going about it in a half #%# way

Jay you did this to yourself with all that Kingdom Come I'm all grown up %$#+.....you messed yourself up

you're the reason you can't talk about the block.....YOU

Then you drop American Gangster......that %$#+ was an excuse to talk about that drug boss life

I'm not buying that concept %$#+ Jay

good album, but the %$#+ was an excuse ....and this ninja know it

now you stuck making wack #%# singles about auto tune

I mean really this is your introduction to the BP3
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Sooo I'm not against criticizing artist and all but ummmmmmm... You just sound upset for no $#% reason, he was right that +*$$ was over saturated Idon't know about you but I was tired of heard 4 out of 5 songs with that +*$$ on it. If this gets a few boys to rethink going that way then...

8eb15d4a70835aa02f00304f51b2ff0d94be045.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sooo I'm not against criticizing artist and all but ummmmmmm... You just sound upset for no $#% reason, he was right that +*$$ was over saturated I don't know about you but I was tired of heard 4 out of 5 songs with that +*$$ on it. If this gets a few boys to rethink going that way then...

8eb15d4a70835aa02f00304f51b2ff0d94be045.gif

it wasn't his place to say who makes what or who should get to use it

jay don't give a %#%! about them guys using auto tune....the ninja needed a buzz is that simple

and he was just using auto tune on a remix....so save all that I'm glad he said mess....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

and he was just using auto tune on a remix....so save all that I'm glad he said mess....
Stop making up stories
so that ninja wasn't on one of these remixes quoting "throw a little tpain shhhh on my voice" the ninja was using it
ohwell.gif

Stop making up stories
so that ninja wasn't on one of these remixes quoting "throw a little tpain shhhh on my voice" the ninja was using it
ohwell.gif
you must not have listened to the song...

Originally Posted by jomitm

Stop making up stories
ohwell.gif
you must not have listened to the song...

did he or did he not make that quote

Stop making up stories
ohwell.gif
wow. Let me guess you stopped the song IMMEDIATELY after he said that?

Stop making up stories
ohwell.gif
so he get a pass because he didnt rap the song in auto tune

but he %+#+ rides T pain and ask for some auto tune

Stop making up stories
ohwell.gif
so he get a pass because he didnt rap the song in auto tune

but he %+#+ rides T pain and ask for some auto tune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How clueless are you? Do you not know what he says right after he says that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You calling DOA a wack *%! single? You bugging. That +$%! goes hard as hell.

And I agree with Jay for the most part...Only time I ever Loved auto tune was on Kanye's 808. Besides that, I was never really feeling it. 808 was acompletely different and amazing [IMO]. But when rappers just use it to sound different, it gets lame to me.

I know what I'm talking about everything I wrote was correct.....

you telling me the great Jay z couldn't have made a better single to start his buzz

nawwwww he had to point out the obvious with DOA....and even his lame ++$ attempt won't stop people from using

auto tune been around before his career was born so why would a half ++$ single stop it.....like I said I'm not a fan of auto tune, but jay should'vejust let the acts that use it fade away.....although I doubt wayne, tpain, or kanye will go any where any time soon

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Yo I backed you on some points until I read your last few posts
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
forget the back up
indifferent.gif

people just to busy staning

dude needed attention...and the track is wack

Back
Top Bottom