Jay Z is a stubborn old hater

This dude isn't relevant but they just played D.O.A. video three times on 106 & Park today.

And all these dudes who are using auto-tune aren't trying to stay relevant? Isn't that the point of making a single, to be relevant?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

ooooooooooo because your favorite rapper is not relevant

the beat is lack luster.

I don't F with the song. But these 2 statements prove to me you have the same SAT score as Gucci Mane
sure...I do

you do know he went to college right.....so I'm guessing my sat scores are good enough to get me in some type of schools

nice try keep it moving lame
indifferent.gif
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

We must be listening to different songs, cause that's truly a great song. And you sound bitter
laugh.gif
Nah its the same song, only difference this is NT lol.

And son is definitely bitter and has no clue what he's talking about. But you should continue to make a fool of yourself, I must say its pretty entertaining
laugh.gif
I'm mad about what....

jay fans stay in denial
tired.gif

and the song is whack

the beat is lack luster.....the lyrics are lack luster....the song is overrated just like he is ...and the video....the hell that has to do with auto tune
Mad that a rapper you apparently don't like still can influence the game. Mad that OJ Da Juiceman/Gucci's best rhymes combined can't mess with Jay's most "lack luster" rhymes lol. Oh and you really mad that people laughing at you for quoting a Jay line and having no clue what he meant. And how bout you put your sn up if you think Jay isn't relevant lol. I'm sure Jay will only sell 75,000 records. Not that I care about record sales but you're providing some good lulz, might as well keep the emoticons rollin
roll.gif
influence how??? by stating the obvious that people been thinking
indifferent.gif

how is that influencing ??? because people are going to listen to what they want to regardless of what jay says

why would I even put gucci and juice in the same sentence as jay
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

put my sn up...yeah sure...his cd will sale because its name BP3....and a month later NT will trash it...just like Nas Untitled ( which I liked and stilllisten to) I mean if you want to talk about influence...I'm pretty sure that album had a lot of tracks that could influence people.....unlike DOA which youprolly force yourself to listen to stan

my man 3000 guess features on other artists have more influences then DOA

but like I said you are still in denial that your guy have to come up with stuff like this to spark a buzz

maybe denzel will do american ganster 2....so jay can make another "concept" album

Originally Posted by D723

This dude isn't relevant but they just played D.O.A. video three times on [color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]106 & Park[/color] today.

wowwwwwwwwwwwww 106 & park

BET RIGHT?

The song is deeper than auto tune. Jay wants people
To get away from this commercialized machine that
Hip Hop has become, ringtone rappers, auto tune, bs
Dances. Its sorta like NaS' Hip Hop is dead, and this is
What's killin it. He's really tryin to play Jahova and be
The savior of rap, that's y he's using it as his single kuz
He knos he has that much pull to do so........

Originally Posted by Fresco Dollar

The song is deeper than auto tune. Jay wants people
To get away from this commercialized machine that
Hip Hop has become, ringtone rappers, auto tune, bs
Dances. Its sorta like NaS' Hip Hop is dead, and this is
What's killin it. He's really tryin to play Jahova and be
The savior of rap, that's y he's using it as his single kuz
He knos he has that much pull to do so........
and it isn't nothing wrong with that but we all know that this track is not going to change nothing

in the end the 5 minute rappers will fade out its that simple

the hell is a ringtone rapper....last I check only a few rappers are moving untis

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

the beat is lack luster.

I don't F with the song. But these 2 statements prove to me you have the same SAT score as Gucci Mane
did dude just say Jay-Z is irrelevant?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

Duh. He's a horrible rapper too.
indifferent.gif

anyone that crafted reasonable doubt by da default cannot be considered horrible.

He's not the same dude he was then. The HOV we got now is straight dumpster juice.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

Duh. He's a horrible rapper too.
indifferent.gif

anyone that crafted reasonable doubt by da default cannot be considered horrible.

He's not the same dude he was then. The HOV we got now is straight dumpster juice.
so, michael Jackson wasn't shhhh either in da 90's-2000's....does that man we gonna ignore thriller and off the wall? exactly.....

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

I can understand if you hate Jay Z or dislike him, but YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS if you don't see his influence on hip hop and say he is irrelevant. You have to be ******ed
smh.gif
its 2009 what the %!%% are you talking about influence......

these last 2 albums he dropped has not been a bluperint or reasonable doubt

what the hell is influencing about DOA.....what??? stating the obvious

now if you talking about jay as a whole ok yeah I'll give you that

but his 09 jay is a damn bust

Nobody ignoring it. RD is on my of my top/favorite albums of all-time. I don't think I've ever seen it disrespected on NT. When you got a dude whocompletely switches it up afterwards though and for the next 9 albums puts out trash to average at best music..... obviously we gonna be critical of him.Nobody gonna say

"but WAIT! he made RD ! he gets a pass to do whatever he wants from now on !"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and yeah, what the hell is dude "influencing" ? Drake ?
roll.gif

I do understand that that was not the right time to use it. I felt i would go ahead and be different. I dont know where to find them at though.....

Youngins luv to throw rocks at Rap's elite.....they need to accept that they average artists aint

holdin a candle to da great ones.

Back
Top Bottom