nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Nas ain't changed s_.

Lets be real.

He has no real influence in any sphere.
he coined the term ether forever in hiphop...

and i remember alot of guys and girls walkin around wit kufis in NYC a few winters ago
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Nope.

indifferent.gif
to this thread.
I swear NT dudes be making %@@+ up to make a point lol. Ain't nobody was rockin no damn kufi lol
roll.gif

Nas ain't changed s_.

Lets be real.

and i remember alot of guys and girls walkin around wit kufis in NYC a few winters ago
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Nope.

indifferent.gif
to this thread.
I swear NT dudes be making %@@+ up to make a point lol. Ain't nobody was rockin no damn kufi lol
eyes.gif
girls were.

Nas ain't changed s_.

Lets be real.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Nope.

indifferent.gif
to this thread.
eyes.gif
girls were.

I only looked at one page. i wonder which way the thread turned. ima go wit the obvious and say Nas is mentioned on pg 7.

edit: Nas was the first word on the page
roll.gif

can someone recap this for me, or is it like every Jay thread? thanks

man yall ninjas in denial

hov don't give a $$!% about ninjas doing auto tune...this was the perfect timing for him so he capitalized on it...just like American gangster was theperfect time for him to talk about drugs...so he capitalized on that

save all that hov said what needed to be said..no he just made a track about what people know already this ninja aint put any light bulbs in no one head

then the ninja put an exemption on wayne and kanye...he did that because he know them 2 got the game on lock and people would see him as a hater....waynehas'nt done shhhh good with auto tune said hov can save that statement

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Ron Browz "Pop Champagne" and "Jumping Out The Window" > BP3 lol...

Nah but seriously, I agree. Jay infuriates me because he has the popularity to change the whole landscape of hip-hop yet he refuses to.

Nas has been on that movement since Stillmatic but his rhymes go above almost everyone's head.
Bout time someone mentioned Nas! %!$+ I forgot this was NT

Nas ain't changed s_.

Lets be real.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Nope.

indifferent.gif
to this thread.
eyes.gif
girls were.

Nope.

Anyone who has something to say about Jay-Z but listens to OJ the juiceman
indifferent.gif
and gucci, your opinion is void and does not matter

So Jay blocks Chris Brown performing now NT hates Jay right?
laugh.gif
Why am I not surprised? And some of these reasons are just ridiculous.

& Keith ... I haven't heard an artist drop an autotune song since DOA came out
didnt that dude webstar drop somethin usin that bs
Ron Browz "Pop Champagne" and "Jumping Out The Window"
are two of the worse songs ive ever heard
Anyone who has something to say about Jay-Z but listens to OJ the juiceman
indifferent.gif
and gucci, your opinion is void and does not matter
i never understood why people say this type of thing. like theyre the only music youve ever listened to in life but w/e. Hov prob has problistened to gucci! once or twice himself but what do i kno

it wasn't his place to say who makes what or who should get to use it

jay don't give a %#%! about them guys using auto tune....the ninja needed a buzz is that simple

and he was just using auto tune on a remix....so save all that I'm glad he said mess....

and it's your place, a poster on a sneaker forum, to tell one of the greatest artists of our generation what to rap about?

...and yes, the idea of releasing a single is to create a buzz, and you're calling it a bad thing?

Everytime Jay drops something, people always have something to say, everytime Jay is seen, people have something to say; haters and stan alike. So questionto the OP, how is that irrelevant to you? when clearly you went out of your way to start a thread! The only problem I see with Jay is that, he is damn greedy,he really wants to taste that billion! But this man has always been in everybody's mouth, good or bad.

The only reason why Jay gave the passes is because he doesn't want to give these young rapper any more light! But, like he says its only entertainment! Ifyou don't like it keep it moving and just let the stan enjoy theirs and then put on your kind of music, whatever it may be and bump that %%!% real hard.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

So he drops DOA as his single right

of course everybody is tired of auto tune.......but jay goes and make a track about it and makes it his first single just so he can be relevant

damn all the major acts are using auto tune and some of the small acts too....I mean isn't that throwing salt on a ninja game...messing with they cash flow

you was just using auto tune ninja ....

I would've respected you even more if you would've called out names...instead of going about it in a half #%# way

Jay you did this to yourself with all that Kingdom Come I'm all grown up %$#+.....you messed yourself up

you're the reason you can't talk about the block.....YOU

Then you drop American Gangster......that %$#+ was an excuse to talk about that drug boss life

I'm not buying that concept %$#+ Jay

good album, but the %$#+ was an excuse ....and this ninja know it

now you stuck making wack #%# singles about auto tune

I mean really this is your introduction to the BP3
ohwell.gif

/thread

And this is why we need to have the authority to remove certain members of this board from posting in this forum
smh.gif

Dudes is salty cuz they gotta scrap the last 20 songs they did in autotune.....

DoA is fire... If u don't like it that's you.... I prefer my rap songs to be a bit hard.... All this soft music makes our genre look soft....

Most of these new dudes is chasing fame of being a pop star.... Like 50 said " this ain't a fad mane"

Real dudes need to bully the game again....

Back
Top Bottom