[| -- Jay-Z & Live Nation Presents: THE BLUEPRINT 3 North American Tour (Canadian Dates) -- |]

Last Jigga tour LN shipped a lot out, but also missed a bunch of people (including me). As the time got near people called in and they had to ship the ticketsnext day air mail.

I just won 2 tickets through work today. Its for the Edmonton show. I will be in the Telus Suite yeah!!!

Got mine today
pimp.gif

Didn't go to the Vancouver show last night but I was at the club afterwards and I'm just posted up chatting with some girl and Jay-z just walks rightby. I guess Neil Armstrong had a DJ set at the club and he decided to swing by. I never get star struck but it was kind of surreal seeing him in the club withlike minimal security just wandering around and whatnot...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Didn't go to the Vancouver show last night but I was at the club afterwards and I'm just posted up chatting with some girl and Jay-z just walks right by. I guess Neil Armstrong had a DJ set at the club and he decided to swing by. I never get star struck but it was kind of surreal seeing him in the club with like minimal security just wandering around and whatnot...
what club?

Intro Spoiler, don't watch if you want to be "shocked" when you go to the Show.

At the Vancouver show...one fo the best concerts i've been to.
(bad quality pics; BBcam)
Took this pic...
IMG00058-20091016-2119.jpg

From these seats...
IMG00072-20091019-0036.jpg

And bought this...
IMG00071-20091019-0035.jpg

Thanks connect!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Since when is a setlist "confirmed" in advance? Hovlikes to do certain songs here in Toronto when he performes at least 3-5 of those songs will be changed.

Well, that's actually the setlist for Vancouver, usually artists keep the same setlist for a tour. I hope you're right though.

Most of it wiil be the same but certain cities changed will be made like NY, LA, and in this case Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom