[| -- Jay-Z & Live Nation Presents: THE BLUEPRINT 3 North American Tour (Canadian Dates) -- |]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Pharrell during "So Ambitious"

dude actin like a psychotic conductor. I was just focusing on what he was doing the whole time and I was dying
laugh.gif

for those who can't see it:

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

and there was NO songs from REASONABLE DOUBT the whole night. no dead presidents

correct me if im wrong (since I was already half-deaf by this time), but didnt he spit a verse from DP? when he saw that sign talkin about "Illuminate...."

I was wishing he'd do some RD songs as well.

and Pharell not taking his meds for the night =
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats only because the girl had the sign. a jay-z concert with no "dead presidents" is like a nas show with no "new york state ofmind"

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That's one weird angle.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not mine, but hey I tried. Ima ask my buddy if he had a clearone...will be my avy soon. somehow I was wishin he'd trip and fall, dude just had too much energy.

lots of youtube vids up

did anyone go to that after party? I couldn't imagine the line for that one
eek.gif

Naw I didn't mean the angle was bad just wondering where that person was, backstage or the person actually bought seats in that location almost behind thestage.

Why nobody moving ?? ................... Jay needs to hand out that "Mdma" he raps about. That get everybody going ....

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Anybody buy a tour t-shirt? What sizes did they have
I got his Tour tee was $35...image of the bp3 symbol inside the diamond and on the back all the tour dates. They had Small-3xl I actually went atthe end of his shoutouts and right before "Forever Young" good thing too because after while leaving the line at all the booths I passed were long as%@+@.

Back
Top Bottom