[| -- Jay-Z & Mary J Blige: The 2008 "Heart Of The City" Tour -- |]

Yeah the Houston show was good. Mary did better than I expected, it was my first time seeing her live. Jay killed it as usual. It still doesn't top hisperformance at Roc the Mic. I was thought he would of did more songs. I think I was the livest one in my section, alot of females where sitting down, basicallybecause there feet where hurting after the Mary set.

I had that feeling Bun was going to pop up (props to that "I Love J's" fitted). It wouldn't have been a concert if Bleek didn't come out.I think everyone in attendance wanted Beyonce to come out, Jay played with everyone the whole night, especially when he skipped over her track during the DJset.

It was well worth it.

we got 2 weeks until the detroit show
pimp.gif
. there is a rumor that eminem mayshow up to do renegade

laugh.gif
@ the Letterman interview...Hov made sure people were gonna clap when he was talkin about Mary havin the #1 album.

I'm gonna be at the oakland show on 4/20
pimp.gif
somehow i think Kanye is going to be there because of his concert a day before

cant wait till this weekend...

jst saw chris rock 4/5
got kanye 4/19
jigga 4/20

alicia keys in may...

and I just heard missy and busta might be goin on tour....
and WEEZY gots to go on tour when carter III drops....

gon' be a memorable year for me....

Ima be at the Jay concert in Oakland also...

ONE QUESTION: Do people in the O do it like us in Cleveland? ...im talkin bout burnin' herb in the building!! lmk....
pimp.gif

jst saw chris rock 4/5
got kanye 4/19
jigga 4/20

roll.gif

Me to........ saw Chris Rock 4/10
i get to see Kanye for the frist show of the tour in Seattle 4/16
I'm flying out to vegas to see Jay 4/19
smokin.gif

I blazed a spliff here in miami at AAA. All my boys said it would be crazy to do it, so I brought a half a thang in wit me. I wasn't about to be the firstone so I waited for somebody to set it off. No way that all them black and latinos all in the same room would play by the rules. I kept my eyes open justincase security tried to creep. I would have tossed it quick lol but I was good then I made my great escape from th skee-o that I went with to start myofficial after party without her. Hit the strip club and tossed it up for a minute till my boy said we gotta ride because he had to take a dump. Lol All in allclassic evening....... I can now die a peaceful man.

Goin tomorrow in LA....i'm in the way back so I hope I can still even see him, but this is not my first time so w.e. Then I got Kanye on Monday so this isa good week.

I got 2 Jay-Z tickets for Oakland for $25 each, from craigslist, I wasn't even trying to go, because I'm going to Kanye Sat, but I never saw Jay andthe price was right. I saw Mary a year or two ago in Concord she bought Busta out.

I think people that come back from retirement should be sued.

I spent a grip on tickets to Jay-Z's "farewell tour" in Staples
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by flipknoc

I think people that come back from retirement should be sued.

I spent a grip on tickets to Jay-Z's "farewell tour" in Staples
mad.gif
mad.gif

That was the best one, I would trade that Staples show with the Hollywood Bowl anyyy day...

LOL that 'U Dont Know' performance was like deja vu... exact same thing happened here.

any chance hov drops by tomorrow night in San Jo?
nerd.gif

had to pass on the HOC tour because its my pops bday

I just got my tickets for the 5/6 show at MSG
pimp.gif
. I got floorseating. I didn't think they would even be available.

The 5/6 show was the only MSG show that had floor seating. And that is a great day for me to go.

Can't wait.

Irvine show was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But the setup of that place is AWFUL...takes forever to walk there from the parking lot and takes forever to leave the parking lot...otherwise the showwas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eddie Vedder - 4/16
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay-Z - 4/18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KanYe West/Lupe Fiasco/N.E.R.D. - 4/20
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back