[| -- Jay-Z & Mary J Blige: The 2008 "Heart Of The City" Tour -- |]

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

^Wrong. He's got a show in San Diego that day. I'll be at both the KanYe in SJ and the Jay in Oakland.
pimp.gif

word...ye i got decent seats...hov row 2 thats really what im looking forward to

My New Yorkers is anything in the air about possible surprise guests at the MSG shows?

My homegirl got an extra ticket for the 2nd and i'll be up there, but after just seeing them perform here in Dallas last weekend, i'm not too amped tosee them again, unless there will be some dope surprise appearances...let me know.

The Irvine show was sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mary J went a little too long, but wowwww she pours out EVERYTHING...

Jay-z skipped through those hits...that had me heated hahah

I was screaming :NOOOOO STAY THERE GO BACK

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

The Irvine show was sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mary J went a little too long, but wowwww she pours out EVERYTHING...

Jay-z skipped through those hits...that had me heated hahah

I was screaming :NOOOOO STAY THERE GO BACK

yeah it was
pimp.gif
cold as hell though...
and usually i get pissed whenan artist doesn't play for long because i've been spoiled by Pearl Jam and DMB but seeing Hov was good enough that I just knew i was there to see himand wasn't gonna be disappointed no matter what. He was so
pimp.gif
but itwas my first time seeing him so i don't know...

Vegas.....

I had the worst seat in the house so I talked to the guest service guy and I slip him a 20 and go upgraded toby the stage

2vmaqlt.jpg

2mi2t0g.jpg

1pysn5.jpg

Guest who sat by us?

2lbcigo.jpg

just got a call from ticketmaster saying its been postponed to tomorrow night...great

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Heart of City Tour -Mary J.Blige & Jay-Z scheduled at Oracle Arena on Sunday, April 20, 2008, at 7:30pm, has beenpostponed. The new date is Monday, April 21, 2008, at 7:30pm. Original tickets will be honored for the new date, or you mayobtain a refund by following the instructions below for your applicable delivery method.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm @*%@%** HEATED!!!!!!!!!! !#+# Gay Z, %!%* Sucking LIPS!!!!

I heard the BS excuse was cause of high winds!!!! You CAN'T be serious. Dude's acting like we have Tornados over here and #$%#. Ain't likehe's flying from NY. He's @*%@%** FLYING from VEGAS!!! That's a 45 minute flight or LESS on his "private" jet....!#+# this Joe Camelpiece of #$%#. Bet he just over partied in Vegas.

Tonight's performance has been rescheduled for tommorow Monday, 4/21-7:30PM!

SAN FRANCISCO, CA (April 20, 2008) - Due to unforseen technical difficulties with production tonights April 20th performance by Mary J. Blige and Jay-Z atORACLE Arena has been rescheduled for tomorrow (Monday April 21st) at 7:30PM. All tickets will be honored for Monday nights performance.

mad.gif
They better have hella special guests then.

damn, I dont really want to go tomorrow...I might just end up putting my request for a refund

the resellers must be going CRAZY right now though....they must be pissed that they sold their tixs dirt cheap or happy as hell cause there was NO value forthese

^ Which is what myself and SOME others have been saying.

SF/Oakland NTers - You're lucky it didn't get cancelled so chill
laugh.gif

damn...i was in the Bay this weekend all the way from Bakersfield to see 'Ye and Jigga, now that Jigga got postponed i have to go back home to schoolwithout seeing Jay. SMH...really dissapointed.

There better be free stuff tomorrow when i go because i wanted to go back to school saying i seen Ye' and Jay in the same weekend

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

I wonder what the real reason for them cancelling today's date was
i imagine his night went from doing a show in vegas, to going to the hopkins fight, then to the 40/40 and using all of today to recover...

im just mad that i gotta skip my monday night class to go to this now...

Back
Top Bottom