· 3/28 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Center
· 3/30 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wachovia Complex
· 4/2 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
· 4/3 - Boston, MA @ TD Banknorth Garden
· 4/5 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum Complex
· 4/6 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center
· 4/16 - Hollywood, CA @ Hollywood Bowl

laugh.gif
Guess Miami NTers give a report of guests pics, videos etc....

Good post. Everyone attending the shows make sure you post up in this thread and let us know the deal!

Hope the same goes with the GITD tour kicking off in 3 weeks.

I hope so too..

I remember when the "Roc The Mic" Tour was done and people would update what went down each city.

Post info on how the show goes...Can't wait for the Boston show...wish I got tickets to the NY show too, but Kanye tickets set me back a few bills

I'm goin to the Chicago show at the United Center on April 26th...

My girl got the tickets for my bday that weekend unexpectedly!

She might be the one! LOL

Its ya boy reportin live at the AAA for the show. You dude Dream is here opening wit some Xl's I don't know if they concords or not but prob fakes lolill keep u posted on song list and other performers! Holla

After a 30 min intermission jay and mary came out and did, "Cant Knock the Hustle" jay came out stupid glittered out wit like 6 chains on wit the BKswag in full effect. Mary is goin in now doin her hit medely u know the usual. I hope jay don't bounce. He can too. ima need a full 2 hrs of Jay. Ima needit all!!!!! Lol updates on the way. Uno

Break it down.....

laugh.gif
The Dream opening? Damn that's unexpected I would like to see that for the Toronto show.

Damn, I really want to go to this.

I never really loved either artist like that, but seeing them together is an opportunity I can't miss.

Better strike while eBay tickets are fairly cheap.

the show was hot. Jeezy came out, Kanye came out, Timbo came out, and Jay shut it down. place went crazy when Kanye came out.

i know, i was suprised no ross too. he did a handful of songs of AG, then a bunch of older stuff. He came out to Say Hello, he did Pray, Roc Boys, No Hook, IKnow, and Blue Magic off of AG, mixed in with a bunch of old stuff. Regrets, Dirt of Your Shoulders, 99 Problems, Show Me What Ya Got, Public ServiceAnnouncement, Encore. Then some other stuff too.

Show was crazy... Mary held it down for an hour and half. Then Jay came out and shut it down. Jeezy was a waste tho. Kanye came out and did his thing. Timbocame out did a walk and bounced right after Jay wanted him to perform LOL. Great show. MJB and Jay-Z held it down for MIA.

I've been reading some blogs and DJ A-trak (Kanye's DJ) is doing the directing for the live sound, so he's gonna be helping out Niel Armstrong.Also read that ?uest Love is gonna direct the band, so looks like this show will be major..

Back
Top Bottom