Jay-Z = Monster of the double entendre vol. Hovi Baby

I simply said the line would have been BETTER, if the Jets were actually stopping the run that year.

I really don't like to teach/assist dumb individuals such as yourself cause folks like you and a few others just love to be stuck on stupid so I'll saythis one more time.............The defensive ranking of the Jets that particular year has not bearing on that line..............If you don't find the lineto be clever or witty then fine, but don't act like it's not good/could have been a better line since the Jets defense was ranked near the bottom thatyear, cause the ranking really has no bearing on the name Gang Green to begin with.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I simply said the line would have been BETTER, if the Jets were actually stopping the run that year.

I really don't like to teach/assist dumb individuals such as yourself cause folks like you and a few others just love to be stuck on stupid so I'll say this one more time.............The defensive ranking of the Jets that particular year has not bearing on that line..............If you don't find the line to be clever or witty then fine, but don't act like it's not good/could have been a better line since the Jets defense was ranked near the bottom that year, cause the ranking really has no bearing on the name Gang Green to begin with.

Shut the #*%$ up.

I really don't like to teach/assist dumb individuals such as yourself cause folks like you and a few others just love to be stuck on stupid so I'll say this one more time.............The defensive ranking of the Jets that particular year has not bearing on that line..............If you don't find the line to be clever or witty then fine, but don't act like it's not good/could have been a better line since the Jets defense was ranked near the bottom that year, cause the ranking really has no bearing on the name Gang Green to begin with.

which is why i said knucklehead and kept it movin..."dude stuck on stupid, gotta keep it movin"

Originally Posted by jthagreat

which is why i said knucklehead and kept it movin..."dude stuck on stupid, gotta keep it movin"

Stuck on stupid for stating my opinion on a line?

You're just so stuck on Jay's manhood that you feel obligated to stick up for dude whenever someone isn't in awe of something he does.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

/
remy.jpg

Liquoooooooooooors Invaded my kidney...
Got me ready to Lick Off Momma Forgive Me!

I can't be held accountable, D'Evils beating me down, boo
Got me runnin' with guys, makin' G's, tellin' lies that sound true
Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm givin' lead showers
Stop screamin', you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Stuck on stupid for stating my opinion on a line?

You're just so stuck on Jay's manhood that you feel obligated to stick up for dude whenever someone isn't in awe of something he does.

Put that female ##%% aside and let us ride this wave

Shut the #*%$ up.

When people reply back with statements like this I know they are either ignorant, can't compete mentally with someone who is more educated than them, orare simply immature. It's alright though, either way I won't hold it against you champ.
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

That's another line that people don't understand the significance of.

Shut the #*%$ up.

When people reply back with statements like this I know they are either ignorant, can't compete mentality with someone who is more educated than them, or are simply immature. It's alright though, either way I won't hold it against you champ.

You style Jay's pubic hairs for a living and wanna attempt to talk down to people on the internet?

Like I said before, shut the %%#% up.

I just found that bold part quite ironic, champ.

"At your wake as I peak in, look in your casket
feelin sarcastic, "Look at him, still sleepin"

one of my favorite Jay lines ever.

something new that i think is dope:

"think with indelible ink, I let the pen go,
verses permanently tattooed serve as mementos,
ah, im so mental, my track record speaks for itself,
Im so instrumental,
allow me to rekindle lets all reminisce like Mary did,
think i have to send you a reminder, here it is"
momento.jpg

You style Jay's pubic hairs for a living and wanna attempt to talk down to people on the internet?
I'm not talking down to you, truth be told in order for me to talk down to you would you have to mentality be somewhere near or on my level,but that' neither here nor there the FACT of the matter remains as I said before.....................

When people reply back with statements like this I know they are either ignorant, can't compete mentally with someone who is more educated than them, orare simply immature. It's alright though, either way I won't hold it against you champ.

I'm not talking down to you, truth be told in order for me to talk down to you would you have to mentality be somewhere near or on my level, but that' neither here nor there the FACT of the matter remains as I said before.....................

When people reply back with statements like this I know they are either ignorant, can't compete mentality with someone who is more educated than them, or are simply immature. It's alright though, either way I won't hold it against you champ.

The word you're looking for is mentally, champ.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Jay-Z = Monster of the double entendre

You do realize that 95% of NT dont even know what a double entendre is, right?
laugh.gif

Great thread though, allow me to contribute.

We used to fight for building blocks
Now we fight for blocks with buildings that make a killing
The closest of friends when we first started
But grew apart as the money grew, and soon grew black-hearted
Thinking back when we first learned to use rubbers
He never learned so in turn I'm kidnapping his baby's mother
My hand around her collar, feeding her cheese
She said the taste of dollars was *%#@#$ so I fed her fifties
About his whereabouts I wasn't convinced
So I kept feeding her money 'til her *%!% started to make sense
Who could ever forsee, we used to stay up
all night at slumber parties
now I'm trying to rock this !@#*@ to sleep
All the years we were real close
Now I see his fears through her tears,
know she's wishing we were still
close
Don't cry, it is to be
In time, I'll take away your miseries and make 'em mine, D'Evils

frown.gif

I listen to D'evils all the time not only til now reading that verse did I really truly understand what it meant..my goodness made an epic song even moreepic

bluedeniro wrote:
A HIDDEN GEM JUST INCASE YALL FORGET DOUBLES ALL THRU THIS JOINT

pimp.gif

Jay in his lyrical prime we'd a had more years of this if didnt leave and come back with the wizards

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

bluedeniro wrote:
A HIDDEN GEM JUST INCASE YALL FORGET DOUBLES ALL THRU THIS JOINT

pimp.gif

Jay in his lyrical prime we'd a had more years of this if didnt leave and come back with the wizards
Jay was waaaay ahead of the game....still is

Wish he would spit more, I'm scared that his album joint is gonna sound like a U2 album
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom