Jay-Z Opening the Barclays Center in Brooklyn with 8 Shows (Sept-October)

Dates:

Friday September 28
Saturday September 29
Sunday September 30

Monday October 1
Wednesday October 3
Thursday October 4
Friday October 5
Saturday October 6
“The Voice of New York

hmmm.. got a $10 live nation gift card I still gotta use... Seeing Jigga for under $20 bills, plus a trip to Brooklyn? I just might..
pimp.gif

Ha LiveNation is milking every drop from that contract they gave son a couple years back. My dude Jay is like a one man circus how much he be performing these days.

Nah, this same thing happened with WTT shows. I think it's ticketmasters way of getting people to panic and then think tickets are going crazy fast.

For the Chicago WTT show this exact same thing happened. Then like 45 mins after sale time I could get a single ticket to pop up but it was a REALLY bad seat, then I could get two, then eventually 3 hours later floor seats popped up. I'm not stressin yet. NO WAY 8 shows sell out that fast, NO WAY.

What a damn joke. Worked 3rd shift, overslept the alarm and wake up at 11 to miss out on this. Did anyone get in or was it worth it for me to miss out on the 10 o'clock drama?? Does anyone have a price chart to see what exactly these seats were sold for at face value? Well I'm off to the gym, I think I'll wear my Yeezys that cost me $2 grand since resellers got those too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Nah, this same thing happened with WTT shows. I think it's ticketmasters way of getting people to panic and then think tickets are going crazy fast.

For the Chicago WTT show this exact same thing happened. Then like 45 mins after sale time I could get a single ticket to pop up but it was a REALLY bad seat, then I could get two, then eventually 3 hours later floor seats popped up. I'm not stressin yet. NO WAY 8 shows sell out that fast, NO WAY.

nileriversatellitemap.jpg

Okay... MAYBE I was wrong
roll.gif

I still do not understand it. But I got tickets for the Monday show after trying for 2 hours... they are section 206... so not great
frown.gif
But hey they were 40 bucks, and it gives me an excuse to go to New York for my first time.

Like Craigmatic said, that's pretty much the system on Ticketmaster now. More will pop up throughout today, up until the concert. Sadly, there's no notification unless you have an insider like that so you'll have to check periodically every day. Or keep refreshing a page from now until September like an NDC release.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom