JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Nowhere near close. Dude raps like any other extra regular rapper. He just tries to rhyme words in a neat way without any real meaning to them.

Jay-Z is one of a kind and will always be. I'm convinced most of the dudes on here don't even know what Jay says.

Jay is so original he copied everything Biggie ever said.

am I the only one who's not believing that this is actually what went down? so this crazy b attacked hov because he was getting hit on by another girl and he wanted to continue partying and she wasn't intoxicated? well, maybe this does make sense since girls are the most illogical creatures.

Last edited:
Jay Z, Beyoncé & Solange Issue Statement on Elevator Incident: “We Have Moved Forward as a United Family”
Posted by Andy B. under Interviews , Relationships and Family
[2] Comments

Straight from the camel's mouth: Jay Z, Beyoncé and Solange have addressed the fight that was seen around the world. In a statement issued to the Associated Press, Hov and Solange say they have apologized to each other for what happened in the elevator, and “have moved forward as a united family.” What exactly sparked the altercation remains a mystery, though.

This comes after Jay Z and Solange were reportedly seen shopping together in NYC on Tuesday, which now sounds like one of the least implausible stories since the footage leaked on Monday. Jay Z and Beyoncé were also spotted in good spirits at the Brooklyn Nets playoff game on Monday night.

Read the full statement below…

“As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it,” an exclusive statement to The Associated Press read Thursday. “Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.”

“The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false,” the statement continued. “At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.”

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/jay-z-solange-issue-statement-on-elevator-fight/
:lol: these writers man

You're trying too hard.

Surprised they even acknowledged it and even more surprised they addressed it in that way. 

I believe close to nothing of what the Post or Daily News report when it comes to gossip ******** with no facts or verification.  Not buying into any of that fake eyewitness ********. 

One of my best friends is bipolar and I was there when he had his first outbreak.  It's some scary **** so if I'm believing Solange has that, it's not hard to believe she bugged out momentarily off of something that was seemingly very minor.  I personally think the family decided not to put that on front street and allowed Jay and Solange to both take partial blame for the incident for the sake of the peace. 

am I the only one who's not believing that this is actually what went down? so this crazy b attacked hov because he was getting hit on by another girl and he wanted to continue partying and she wasn't intoxicated? well, maybe this does make sense since girls are the most illogical creatures.

So you've already learned enough of the situation to conclude that she was a crazy *****? :lol:

You're trying too hard.

Surprised they even acknowledged it and even more surprised they addressed it in that way. 

I believe close to nothing of what the Post or Daily News report when it comes to gossip ******** with no facts or verification.  Not buying into any of that fake eyewitness ********. 

One of my best friends is bipolar and I was there when he had his first outbreak.  It's some scary **** so if I'm believing Solange has that, it's not hard to believe she bugged out momentarily off of something that was seemingly very minor.  I personally think the family decided not to put that on front street and allowed Jay and Solange to both take partial blame for the incident for the sake of the peace. 
Who is citing the Post or Daily News in here? You know this story is bigger than the try-state right? :lol: Damn never everything posted in here has been from those gossip media sites that tend to get close to the actual info given they're willing to pay for it.

Kinda funny anyway that you'll dismiss one thing and then put forth your own way it went down that based on more rumors that have been floating around.

Charlamagne keeps it 100 lol.

Katy perry was on the breakfast club and dj envy wuz like
"Are you surprised that people are embracing dark horse? "

Charlamagne "wat he really means is are you shocked that black people love your song" :rofl:

I usually just lurk threads like this but I have to say, how this thread started and where it went is simply amazing and hilarious at the damn time. :rofl: :rofl:

@Rollinwithangel really got dudes in their feelings. :rofl:

Nah, I think it was the other way around.

I wouldn't be surprised & him & the other dude been pm'ing each other all day , still going at it.

Oh ok, I didn't read it all I just got to the part where everybody got mad. :lol:

But I guess things are back on track.

Anyway Charmalagne is lame IMO. I just don't like clown ****** like him. At least that's how he comes off on the breakfast club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom