JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Ya'll still at it ? 
laugh.gif

sorry if posted

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm but are you serious? :lol:

...Yes. Yes I am :lol: We literally don't KNOW anything about this situation outside of what took place in the elevator, and we don't even have audio of that. You're jumping to a conclusion with little to nothing to base it on unless she has a history of going wild that I'm unaware of.

Money really makes females ignore how ugly a dude is.
WORKS FOR ME!
Jay Z, Beyoncé & Solange Issue Statement on Elevator Incident: “We Have Moved Forward as a United Family”
Posted by Andy B. under Interviews , Relationships and Family
[2] Comments

Straight from the camel's mouth: Jay Z, Beyoncé and Solange have addressed the fight that was seen around the world. In a statement issued to the Associated Press, Hov and Solange say they have apologized to each other for what happened in the elevator, and “have moved forward as a united family.” What exactly sparked the altercation remains a mystery, though.

This comes after Jay Z and Solange were reportedly seen shopping together in NYC on Tuesday, which now sounds like one of the least implausible stories since the footage leaked on Monday. Jay Z and Beyoncé were also spotted in good spirits at the Brooklyn Nets playoff game on Monday night.

Read the full statement below…

“As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it,” an exclusive statement to The Associated Press read Thursday. “Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.”

“The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false,” the statement continued. “At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.”

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/jay-z-solange-issue-statement-on-elevator-fight/
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...it-jay-z-rachel-roy-sources-article-1.1791892

Solange Knowles’ elevator beatdown of her brother-in-law Jay Z apparently was triggered by the rap impresario getting “too close” to his former business partner’s ex-wife.

Beyoncé’s younger sibling didn’t like the way designer Rachel Roy was hovering over Hovah at the Met Gala after-party at the Standard Hotel on May 5, sources told the Daily News.

The Standard Hotel revealed Wednesday that it fired the leaker of the video of the one-sided bout, saying the individual was “responsible for breaching the security policies of the hotel and recording the confidential CCTV video released by TMZ.”
Apparently, Gabrielle Union (L) wasn't the only one Rachel Roy (R) was cozying up to at the Met Gala after-party. rachel_roy via Instagram Apparently, Gabrielle Union (L) wasn't the only one Rachel Roy (R) was cozying up to at the Met Gala after-party.

Hotel higher-ups promised to turn over “all available information to criminal authorities.”

Solange, a soul singer with a short fuse, barked at Roy — the ex-wife of Damon Dash — to keep away from her sister’s man while they partied at the Meatpacking District hotel’s Boom Boom Room.
Solange struts out of the elevator and Jay Z holds his face after the elevator brawl at the The Standard hotel. Solange struts out of the elevator and Jay Z holds his face after the elevator brawl at the The Standard hotel.
Previous Next

Solange struts out of the elevator and Jay Z holds his face after the elevator brawl at the The Standard hotel.
Solange Knowles leaves the Boom Boom Room party in New York City just moments after the elevator spat.
-ALLCOUNTRY

Enlarge
Splash News

“Rachel is a little too close to Jay Z,” a source told The News. “Solange doesn’t like it, and Beyoncé doesn’t like it.”

Solange, 27, unceremoniously told the designer that “anyone who gets close to Jay has to be warned and deal with her as a sister,” a source told Us Weekly.
Rumor had it that the brawl was over Jay Z trying to attend Rihanna's after-party. New York Daily News Rumor had it that the brawl was over Jay Z trying to attend Rihanna's after-party.

Roy, no pushover herself, didn’t back down when Solange told her she was “too close” to Jay Z, a source who was close to the spat said.

“Rachel is combative and a tough girl,” the source said. “She didn’t back down.”
Solange Knowles was kicking and slapping Jay Z on May 5 after he wanted to keep partying at Rihanna's after-party — without his wife, Beyoncé. JWNY/AKM-GSI Solange Knowles was kicking and slapping Jay Z on May 5 after he wanted to keep partying at Rihanna's after-party — without his wife, Beyoncé.

Beyoncé and Jay Z jumped in the middle of the two as they exchanged angry words. At some point, with Solange separated from Roy, Jay Z told his sister-in-law that she was “out of line” for mouthing off to Roy.

With their party mood ruined, the three decided to say goodbye to the Boom Boom Room. But Jay Z had no intention of calling it a night. The Brooklyn hip-hop master said he wanted to go to Rihanna’s after-party at Up & Down on 14th St., though Beyoncé was going to head home to the couple’s little girl, Blue Ivy.
Solange Knowles Fought With Rachel Roy Prior to Attack

Solange Knowles and Rachel Roy reportedly got into a verbal yelling match before Beyonce's sister took the infamous elevator ride that let to her physical attack...

The problem with that plan, a source said, was Solange thought Roy was going to be at Up & Down — and it led her to get all UFC on Jay Z in the hotel’s elevator, sources said.

Solange’s attack on Jay Z — three minutes of punches and kicks, as Beyoncé, 32, stood by but did not intervene — was filmed by the elevator’s camera. The footage was leaked to TMZ, but luckily for everyone involved, it did not include audio.

After the story broke, Beyoncé and Jay Z, real name Shawn Carter, put on a brave face at the Nets basketball game in Brooklyn on Monday night. But the Knowles-Carter family has yet to respond to the embarrassing footage.

Dash, who had a falling out with Jay a few years ago, didn’t keep quiet, however. He took to Instagram to stick up for Solange. “I am actually impressed with her independent spirit. She seems like a fighter,” he said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...l-roy-sources-article-1.1791892#ixzz31ozcV1wL
didn%27t+read+lol+05.gif

ONLY IN THIS THREAD FOR LULZ

ESCOBAR.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I still find it hilarious that people call dude soft. Like, what was he to do Ray Rice his sister in law? I'm in no way defending dude cuz, I'm just saying it's funny how people ignore that.

For now..... but the next time Jay slips on a banana peel or buys a clothing line of Hawaiian shirts worth millions or Nas gets married again or I dunno doesn't go plat with his next album and threads are made they'll be back to troll for pgs upon pgs like a plague :smh:

Next time we gotta be proactive.

how am i the only one that has repped this? this s*** is hilaaaaaaarious

b/c you corny and no its not.

SLIGHTLY amusing @ best. not FUNNY @ all. same goes for just about every other gif/meme in this thread.

a lot of you guys are extremely simple.

if it wasnt for my interest in what caused the altercation, i'd stop comin in here altogether.

SLIGHTLY amusing @ best. not FUNNY @ all. same goes for just about every other gif/meme in this thread.

if it wasnt for my interest in what caused the altercation, i'd stop comin in here altogether.
STAHP LYING RAHN

STAHP LYING RAHN
you aint got to lie rahn

Charlamagne keeps it 100 lol.

Katy perry was on the breakfast club and dj envy wuz like
"Are you surprised that people are embracing dark horse? "

Charlamagne "wat he really means is are you shocked that black people love your song" :rofl:

I bang with Charlamagne. He been around for a min. He keeps it one hunnit

Ya'll still at it ? :lol:

sorry if posted
View media item 972953

I bang with Charlamagne. He been around for a min. He keeps it one hunnit

Unless somebody on there being interviewed is somebody he feels he can't **** with, then he just stays quiet and in his place like a ***** :lol:

i havent seen him quiet with anyone aside form jay

why do you subscribe to threads?

I never understood that either.
And I dont understand how im subscribed to 99+ threads.

You probably have your settings set to where you're subscribed to a thread once you've posted in it. As for why people subscribe to threads in general, it's the same thing as finding an interesting thread and posting "p4l", just less annoying for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom