Jay-Z turned 50 today!

F58F02F3-5DF5-47BB-BED5-853FB4BA9E67.jpeg

if that's da case, why wasn't LL Cool J & Fat joe in his position?

Because when you in the industry long enough, you realize the number 1 spot isn't all it's cracked up to be. Everybody gunnin for you and all the pressure to stay there.

Fav Rap Album of all time! Was 18 and enlisted into the military when it dropped. I was listening to it on repeat when the towers fell:smh:

remember like it was yesterday

i remember playing this for a year straight from the first track to the last track... would be smoking that loud with my friends and they like album is fire but cant you play something else... i was like nah :lol:

Anybody who can hate on a black billionaire in this day and age has issues....bless you dudes nonetheless by the way. Dudes have things to work out. As the saying goes the boos usually come from the cheap seats. I suggest to listen to some of his albums, relax and pick up on a few things and smarten up.

Anybody who can hate on a black billionaire in this day and age has issues....bless you dudes nonetheless by the way. Dudes have things to work out. As the saying goes the boos usually come from the cheap seats. I suggest to listen to some of his albums, relax and pick up on a few things and smarten up.

i mean its jokes but you seem like a stan. Billionaire or not. He gon get this work.

i remember playing this for a year straight from the first track to the last track... would be smoking that loud with my friends and they like album is fire but cant you play something else... i was like nah :lol:

You don’t skip Jigga That N? Lies

Album is incredible otherwise

Back
Top Bottom