Jay's Baby Song- "Glory" (Link)

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Can't help but respect songs like this and Games "California Dream"
pimp.gif

HUGE fan of California Dream and Like Father, Like Son

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I just hope she doesn't turn out like a black Kardashian.
30t6p3b.gif

I can only imagine how blog sites will blow up with the miscarriage news now...  
eyes.gif

Ya'll know Jigga is gonna want a Boy too though...
grin.gif
God I hate you
I hate him too dog

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I just hope she doesn't turn out like a black Kardashian.
30t6p3b.gif

I can only imagine how blog sites will blow up with the miscarriage news now...  
eyes.gif

Ya'll know Jigga is gonna want a Boy too though...
grin.gif
God I hate you
Pun intended?

This is so soulful. you can tell Jay has been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Beautiful song.

Originally Posted by PLVN

I heard it on the radio sir.

Please don't portray me as a gullible fool.
roll.gif
roll.gif

song is
pimp.gif
- so basically she is credited on the song for laying the outro right? shes a couple days old and gonna have checks cut in her name
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

listened twice then I was done with it... Glad to see he was moved by the birth of his child though
pimp.gif

agreed. cool song with respect to what is for...but this wont be a song i jam too.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

listened twice then I was done with it... Glad to see he was moved by the birth of his child though
pimp.gif

agreed. cool song with respect to what is for...but this wont be a song i jam too.
Agreed. After I heard what the song was about...I downloaded thinking it was something I could bang in the gym. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So B had a miscarriage?

...She was conceived in Paris..."#!+!%@% in Paris"
laugh.gif

My mind went to the first miscarriage he went through back in the 90s. Rapped about it on This Cant Be Life, could be what you said though.
doubt it...

wouldn't make sense for him to rap about a miscarriage w/another woman when he just had his first child w/his wife...

plus it would explain why they waited so long to share the news w/the public...people generally wait longer to share after a miscarriage just to make sure it doesn't happen again...

song was just ok as a song but nice to see him so excited about his first child i can't wait to see how this effects B's music...

yeah its def. gotta be about B...he talks about hearing the heartbeat unlike last time or whatever

Yeah turns out she did have one. Glad he finally got to have a kid of his own though 2 miscarriages thats rough.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

pimp.gif

Agreed. After I heard what the song was about...I downloaded thinking it was something I could bang in the gym. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Song is dope though. Neptunes laced it up well and Jay keeping it real. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

pimp.gif

why you think that tho
laugh.gif

but i agree with yall tho

pimp.gif

Agreed. After I heard what the song was about...I downloaded thinking it was something I could bang in the gym

Bless your heart.

Back
Top Bottom