JAZZ VERSUS HORNETS VOL. NOT NO'S ONLY GAME ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Wait.. Are you guys sure this game is on ESPN... All I see in order is the Wizards Vs Bulls at 7 and Clippers vs Nuggets at 9:30..
frown.gif
!!

[h1][font=Arial,sans-serif]ESPN to air Hornets-Jazz on Feb. 29[/font][/h1]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]Nationally televised game will be N.O.'s second time this season[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]Wednesday, February 13, 2008[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]By Teddy Kider[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]Staff writer[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]CHICAGO -- The Feb. 29 game between the Hornets and Utah Jazz in New Orleans will be nationally televised on ESPN, the NBA announced Tuesday.[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif][/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]That game, the Hornets' second on ESPN this season, will be part of a Friday-night doubleheader. The Hornets' game is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m., with the Los Angeles Clippers at the Denver Nuggets next at 9:30 p.m.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]"Right now, that's great as far as national exposure for our team," Hornets Coach Byron Scott said.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]The Hornets-Jazz matchup replaced a game between the Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls that was to air in the timeslot.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]"We're obviously thrilled to have another chance to showcase our team on a national stage, especially at home," Hornets owner George Shinn said in a statement. "And I feel like being added to ESPN's schedule shows that people are taking notice of the job Byron Scott and our players have done as we continue our push for the playoffs."[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]The Hornets are 0-2 against the Jazz this season, with both losses coming in Utah. The Jazz won the most recent game 110-88 on Feb. 4 behind 29 points and 11 assists by Utah point guard Deron Williams.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]Williams was selected third in the 2005 draft, with Hornets point guard Chris Paul chosen fourth.[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Wait.. Are you guys sure this game is on ESPN... All I see in order is the Wizards Vs Bulls at 7 and Clippers vs Nuggets at 9:30..
frown.gif
!!

[h1][font=Arial,sans-serif]ESPN to air Hornets-Jazz on Feb. 29[/font][/h1]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]Nationally televised game will be N.O.'s second time this season[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]Wednesday, February 13, 2008[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]By Teddy Kider[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]Staff writer[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]CHICAGO -- The Feb. 29 game between the Hornets and Utah Jazz in New Orleans will be nationally televised on ESPN, the NBA announced Tuesday.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]That game, the Hornets' second on ESPN this season, will be part of a Friday-night doubleheader. The Hornets' game is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m., with the Los Angeles Clippers at the Denver Nuggets next at 9:30 p.m.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]"Right now, that's great as far as national exposure for our team," Hornets Coach Byron Scott said.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]The Hornets-Jazz matchup replaced a game between the Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls that was to air in the timeslot.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]"We're obviously thrilled to have another chance to showcase our team on a national stage, especially at home," Hornets owner George Shinn said in a statement. "And I feel like being added to ESPN's schedule shows that people are taking notice of the job Byron Scott and our players have done as we continue our push for the playoffs."[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]The Hornets are 0-2 against the Jazz this season, with both losses coming in Utah. The Jazz won the most recent game 110-88 on Feb. 4 behind 29 points and 11 assists by Utah point guard Deron Williams.[/font]

[font=Arial,sans-serif]Williams was selected third in the 2005 draft, with Hornets point guard Chris Paul chosen fourth.[/font]
[font=Arial,sans-serif]
[/font]

Aight, I'm hoping this game is what I'm going to see when I TIVO instead of the depleted Wizards squad.. They looked so horrible against theRockets, that I don't ever want to see them play basketball on tv again!!

My Chris Paul bobblehead is nodding his head when I ask if the Hornets will win.

I knew they would throw in another national TV game sometime this season. And they did
pimp.gif

Let's go Hornets!

38-15 after 12 minutes of basketball.

CP: 13 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists (0 turnovers), 2 steals
Fat Boy: 3 points, 1 assist (3 turnovers)

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

38-15 after 12 minutes of basketball.

CP: 12 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists (0 turnovers), 2 steals

sick.gif
[table][tr][td] Utah[/td] [td]Players in bold: Currently in-game [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Starters[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]http://
[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] D. Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]9:57[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]-21[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Brewer[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]8:19[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Okur[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]8:19[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C. Boozer[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]9:23[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-16[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Kirilenko[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]8:25[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Bench[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Korver[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:41[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] P. Millsap[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:41[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Harpring[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:35[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]-13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Collins[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2:37[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]-7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Price[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2:03[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Hart[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C.J. Miles[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Totals[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]5-14[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]15 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Percentages:[/td] [td] [/td] [td].357[/td] [td].000[/td] [td].625[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rebounds: 2[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] New Orleans[/td] [td]Players in bold: Currently in-game [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Starters[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C. Paul[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]12:00[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]+23[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]13 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Peterson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]8:25[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] T. Chandler[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]9:23[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+16[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] D. West[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]10:41[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]+22[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] P. Stojakovic[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]10:25[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]+23[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Bench[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Pargo[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:35[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] H. Armstrong[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2:37[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Butler[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:35[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Bowen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:19[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Ely[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. James[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Wright[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:00[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Totals[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]12-19[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]10-11[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]38 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Percentages:[/td] [td] [/td] [td].632[/td] [td].667[/td] [td].909[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rebounds: 3[/td] [/tr][/table]

good lord what happened here?! I saw this was on and 'figured' this will be a good game.
sick.gif
dissappointed to say the least

Wow I was excited to watch a great game before it started...and now it's basically a wrap.

CP3 showing why he's the best PG in the L.

Let's go blowout city.

I have Korver on my fantasy team. Let the boy get some garbage minutes.
pimp.gif

Get the starters back on the floor; run this @%%# up.

I'm really glad they're releasing a Hornets colorway of CP's shoe; that all-black is atrocious. Good piece on them there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Wow I was excited to watch a great game before it started...and now it's basically a wrap.

CP3 showing why he's the best PG in the L.

That's what I'm talking about.
smokin.gif

Lakers/Blazers should be on after....

And was that not the most obvious product placement w/ those CP3's just now?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom