JB FALL 2010 FYI ( UPDATED 12/10 WITH PICS)

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Those 2's in a university blue colorway seem intriguing to me...we'll see how they turn out.
glasses.gif

Indeed...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Sept
9's OG blk/red/chrcl
You know they'll mess if up somehow. Nonetheless, I'm eager to see these. My favorite IX and one of my favorite Jordans ever....

2d91w6d.jpg

2vtwkco.jpg

2h3a3ie.jpg

Charcoal IXs are tempting, but quality on 2002 IXs was horrible.
Doubt it's gotten any better since.
The Brand Jordan Boycott continues.

I just don't get the big interest in IX's. The quality has been awful since '02. The input materials on my white/blk/red '02s is a joke.

Maybe if they use a nice quality leather all over the shoe I will change my mind, with a pair that fits properly. My '02's are too big.

II retros will be hot. How about some 16 lows. Have any been released since their OG?

Whilst i would also like some olives, i think that would do pretty horribly at retail.........

jury's out on the 9 colourways until i see em, you know what JB can have up its sleeve

Patent, gay embroiderey, patent AND gay embroidery,spongebob squarepants colourplacement

Or in the case of the Olympic 6s all of the above

they gonna stop making fusion!?...if true BEST DAMN NEWS FOR 2010!!!!!! bout time they learn nobody wants these and theyre wasting $$$ making 'em

I hope the retro's sockliner and back tab color "pop" like the OG's.
It's almost like an Infrared.

I'm pretty sure the 2s are just a mid top version of the Carolina Blue low tops. BUT CHARCOAL 9s....I love the shoe but it seems like JB is just releasingOG heat to spark interest/hype. I wouldn't be shocked to see Bordeaux VIIs in 2011.

Yezzziirrr....the Bred 9s are lookin meean, as far as the fusion styles, they can let themselves out the door, it's like JB just won't give up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

I doubt that the white/red/black 9's are releasing again. It doesn't add up at all when the CDP's released in 2008. Hopefully it's a mistake because I would rather see the powder blue's 9's release. Nevertheless thanks for the information Afoot.
they are droppin da powder blue IX's again

Just wanted to give word to OP that I appreciate the info man. Some news is always better than no news, especially when it comes from a credible NT'er.

Back
Top Bottom