JB FALL 2010 FYI ( UPDATED 12/10 WITH PICS)

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

PRO STRONGS!!!!!

Yes. Finally.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was looking through the thread and i was surprised nobody said this before you
tired.gif

Ok, so....
air-jordan-9-black-orange-heel-01.jpg
<-----Copped
air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg
<-----Copped
air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-white-black-dark-powder-blue-1.jpg
<-----Copped

air-jordan-9-ix-retro-blacklight-olive-true-red.jpg
<-----Copped(if theyrelease. C'mon JB)
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-white-black-true-red-1.jpg
<-----Copped

resize_41367.jpg
<-----Will bethought about upon seeing pics
Hopefully JB will use good quality for the 25th Anniverary.

Can't wait for the white and baby blue 9's. The elephant with wings t-shirt looks like a cop, other than that JB isn't doing nothing interestingwith their clothing.

i think my eyes are playing tricks on me. in the july/september section i thought i might have seen the jumpman pro strongs.

4f1164103932106e6d9f0be604c8174ace1ca70a.jpg

??????????????

2010 i hope. some1 just posted this on the "other site"... my best guess would be the next pre-christmas release

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Can't wait for the Alpha Trunners.
I was beginning to think I was the only one that saw those. Hopefully they drop to $20 again so I can buy 5 more pairs like I did in 2001. Seriously one of my favorite Jordans of all time, and definitely the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I REALLY hope they don't find a way to effthese up.

Peace,
J

got a photo of the alpha trunner? i had a trunner ages ago and i'm not sure which and can't find a photo.

2010 is gonna be the the illest since 2001. im feelin the crackle up tee. i see they have a tee for the DTRT IIIs. still a slept on pair.

Back
Top Bottom