JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

sold prbly 4-5 different pairs of fire red iii's
either the midsoles were cracked to hell or the heel tab was a yellow as big bird
I will follow suit. Only wore mine twice too.
Wore my pair too many times to get VNDS money.
laugh.gif
  If I can get a decent amount for them somehow I'll sell them.  Still in good shape minus that damn chipping.   I did get 'em for Free 99 tho so maybe I need to stop being a scrooge and actually pay for a fresh pair. Lol.

As for the Black midsole comments for the 4's, they're perfect as is.  That's my biggest issue with a shoe like the Thunders.  No real balance.

Last edited:
watch them pull a super limited, teir 0 release on them 4s... just too dang on pretty.

It looks like the colors are different than the pair melo actually wore earlier this year.

Last edited:
that last pic from grape, they kinda look like a similar color to the red spizike that just came out few weeks ago

Man, seems like I'm done with JB. I have every colorway that they bring back out. Of course that doesn't include the new colorways but they really do nothing for me most of the time

the color looks more like the motorboats...i knew we'd see those soon, those will disappear quick tho..

its a pass for me, i dont do white shoes..so far it just looks like aquas for me next year.

Ya I thought those Melo pairs looked A LOT like the Motorboats's.  I ended up really liking my Motorboats in person though.  It would nice if these were more like the Raging Bull 5's red suede. 

Ya I thought those Melo pairs looked A LOT like the Motorboats's.  I ended up really liking my Motorboats in person though.  It would nice if these were more like the Raging Bull 5's red suede. 

They need to use True Red, it's much brighter and nicer.

Hopefully this is true.My fire red 5 were stolen during the summer. :smh:
BTW,why the bottom of the FR3 is all white?It should be grey.

Last edited:
lol why the **** is there no 23 on that V???????? smh jb what the hell
They remove the 23 from the ONE pair that needs it.
laugh.gif

I need to see the IVs when the final version surfaces next year.  Not getting my hopes up prematurely, still time for them to butcher something.

For now the only guarantees for me in 2013 are Royal 1's & Black Toe 1's.  Black Toe 13's and Red IVs on the maybe list as long as they're executed properly.

So probably September-December? I'll be saving up in the summer then. Need those IV's

Hopefully this is true.My fire red 5 were stolen during the summer. :smh:
BTW,why the bottom of the FR3 is all white?It should be grey.

It is grey, just very light from the pic.

I'm still pissed they didn't make the elephant print brighter. I hated my 07 pairs for being too dark. Eh whatever. Could've been worse.

Back
Top Bottom