JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

It is grey, just very light from the pic.
I'm still pissed they didn't make the elephant print brighter. I hated my 07 pairs for being too dark. Eh whatever. Could've been worse.
It must be that.I hope JB bring back the black/metallic 5.I don't care they came out last year.I need a new pair
cuz my '07 are destroyed.

I'm still pissed they didn't make the elephant print brighter. I hated my 07 pairs for being too dark. Eh whatever. Could've been worse.
It must be that.I hope JB bring back the black/metallic 5.I don't care they came out last year.I need a new pair
No hate, but ain't you the same dude who said to a few others that it's too soon to retro the Charcoal 9's and Cool Grey 3's because they recently came out?  Not as cut and dry when you want a shoe.
wink.gif

No hate, but ain't you the same dude who said to a few others that it's too soon to retro the Charcoal 9's and Cool Grey 3's because they recently came out?  Not as cut and dry when you want a shoe. :wink:
Yeah I said it's too soon to retro the CG 3.I was joking about the 9.
Since next year is the 23rd anniversary of the 5,minus whale bring back the blk/metallic.

Last edited:
nothing is afe anymore with JB. 2013 is the year of the V yet u bring back the 3/4 again. should of did those colorways during their anniversary years imo

solejordan

I'm excited about the IV but I like Melo's pair better.

Hopefully the screenshot is just a sample and Melo's pair releases.

20121212-174455.jpg

Last edited:
jb running out of ideas. good news for new collectors though. 2013 is one big rehash.

Those 4s are crazy! I wondered how long it would be until they released after we saw Melo's pair. Hopefully there's a bit of time between all these releases so I can do some rebuilding during 2013's wallet assault.

Love it. Haven't even worn to 3s and 5s from the last release. Making it easy to pass.

Damn it...I thought I was passing on everything JB dropped in 2013 but the Fire Red 3's are my favorite Jordans.  My 2007's are in bad shape and I've repainted them twice, def picking up a new pair.

I can't really tell by those photos, but I hope these Vs don't have the blue tinted soles like the other upcoming Vs.

I can't really tell by those photos, but I hope these Vs don't have the blue tinted soles like the other upcoming Vs.

It doesnt matter anyways, it will fade over time. Most dont remember but the 06 Fire Reds came with a blue tint too.

It doesnt matter anyways, it will fade over time. Most dont remember but the 06 Fire Reds came with a blue tint too.

both my pairs came pre yellowed :x

but only one I'm interested is the 4....I could care less about the 3 and 5. Barely even wore those things. The fire red 3 was a terrible purchase by me. That shoe was awful. :smh:

Last edited:
Like many of the recent retros, JB is bringing them back too quick and are not showing love for other j's that have not hit the market in over 10+ years like the XVI, XI columbias, OG XI lows, OG XIV lows, OG XIII lows, and even the XVIIs just to name a few.  Btw, wish the fire red IIIs had a lighter elephant print, similar to the blk and wht cements, like the ones MJ wore in the '88 season.

Easy pass for all 3 shoes. 

Last edited:

No hate, but ain't you the same dude who said to a few others that it's too soon to retro the Charcoal 9's and Cool Grey 3's because they recently came out?  Not as cut and dry when you want a shoe.
wink.gif
Yeah I said it's too soon to retro the CG 3.I was joking about the 9.
Since next year is the 23rd anniversary of the 5,minus whale bring back the blk/metallic.
Lol, all good dude.  Not tryin to come at you.  Figured I'd make a point at your expense while being facetious.

Hopefully for those who need them they retro the Metallics with the proper materials.  My 2007 pair has held up well despite it being in my weekly rotation before dress shoes took over my life.  I'm going after a 2000 pair at some point.  2nd favorite black based Jordan of all time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom