JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

these will crease so 
sick.gif
....you can just tell from the material they used

Small detail, but "FLIGHT" should of been black instead of red.

Looks like I gotta pass now...

|I
These shoes suck. DHughes has spoken

View media item 277117
Still got a DS pair from 06'. IMO it looks better with the 23

I agree. I wish these had the 23. I like the 23 on all colorways except the grapes. Don't care about the true to the OG/PE argument. Its my personal opinion

Went from very excited about the red IV's to being shocked at how bad they are

View media item 277129
Same. Not sure if I even want em now. IVs are my favorite and I try to get every one..... but I aint feeling these yet. Hopefully HD pics will change my mind

I was hoping for Suede like the SBs

Last edited:
yah it's like they're bright n dull at the same time.

i don't care for most of the gray accents tbh.  lace loops look silly, tongue tag looks foolish, stars on outsole sigh.

i was gonna pass on so many  things to get 3-4x of these too... let's hope someone is listening and they go back and make some adjustments >.>

yah it's like they're bright n dull at the same time.
i don't care for most of the gray accents tbh.  lace loops look silly, tongue tag looks foolish, stars on outsole sigh.
i was gonna pass on so many  things to get 3-4x of these too... let's hope someone is listening and they go back and make some adjustments >.>
Even on the sneaker news comments the majority of people are dissing the shoe which is rare.

these will crease so 
sick.gif

....you can just tell from the material they used

You are new to this.... you can just tell from the join date :x

Anyways, it's about time jb put some decent retro + colorways. The cavs were super nice also

Last edited:
You are new to this.... you can just tell from the join date :x

Anyways, it's about time jb put some decent retro + colorways. The cavs were super nice also
View media item 278330
I keep forgetting every sneakerhead in the world is on NT. Thank you NT, for the daily reminders.
Your status as a sneakerhead means nothing until you join NT.

Last edited:
Nubuck is not garbage when used right, and these were SUEDE. These can gladly sit and you dudes can pick these up. They ruined the shoe with Durabuck and you're too blind to even admit the failure in putting it on these and not using it on the black CW's where it was warranted.

nah it woulda looked terrible on these....i've seen the raging bull v's, the red pair w/e....terrible....the durabuck looks nicer and a lot more clean

how many shoes JB ruined with the nubuck/suede....my friggin XX3's still got a scuff on em cuz of the suede :smh:

nah it woulda looked terrible on these....i've seen the raging bull v's, the red pair w/e....terrible....the durabuck looks nicer and a lot more clean

how many shoes JB ruined with the nubuck/suede....my friggin XX3's still got a scuff on em cuz of the suede :smh:

It would have looked terrible on these? Quite the opposite. How come these now look terrible in comparison to the suede (raging bull) material? You need glasses son? These in no way look as good as they did in PE form. I can't believe anyone would put a side by side pic of the two versions and pick this Durabuck BS.

This thread will be funny as the apologists come out of the wood work to defend a completely botched production run on these.

Last edited:
Most definitely all 3. Though the crown jewel of these will be the 4s (even though I'm a "mostly-OG colorway" kinda guy). I won't be too mad if I miss the 3s, but I definitely will be trying for the trifecta.

Def disappointed but they are still nice. If I would've never seen the Melo PE's i'd like these more. Still copped.
This. Cats are acting like these are a slight in the face of God or something. It's comedy gold seeing some of these reactions. And yeah, my join date is from last year - But I've been rocking Js for longer than most of y'all have been alive, so there's that...

Hey, I know this is off-topic, but I'm fairly new to NT and have to ask, why didn't u just "thumbs up" dudes original comment? I don't mean that in any sort of disrespectful way, I'm honestly just asking because I'm new to this and want to know the protocol. Like, are "thumbs ups" reserved for especially great posts? Or are u just a particularly tough props-giver? I only ask because I don't want to start giving people props if it's not deserved, if that makes sense. I'm positive some people are going to post idiotic hate to this, but I appreciate any honest answers, as it's an honest question. Peace.

Hey, I know this is off-topic, but I'm fairly new to NT and have to ask, why didn't u just "thumbs up" dudes original comment? I don't mean that in any sort of disrespectful way, I'm honestly just asking because I'm new to this and want to know the protocol. Like, are "thumbs ups" reserved for especially great posts? Or are u just a particularly tough props-giver? I only ask because I don't want to start giving people props if it's not deserved, if that makes sense. I'm positive some people are going to post idiotic hate to this, but I appreciate any honest answers, as it's an honest question. Peace.

Very true you have to earn your props.

I dont hand out props (usually to informative post or ones that make me laugh)
I often forget the rep system is even there

So yeah, per the video it's just Thunder quality nubuck on these, instead of suede. I really want to like them but the gray flight patch and nubuck upper just change the shoe enough that I'm having trouble feeling them now. I'm sure they'll be popular but they deserved better.

Man you guys are playing yourself. When its RD, Imma see all yall in line for the IVs. :smh:

Last edited:
IDK man, they are just alright. Just because they sell out doesnt mean it is us buying.

The only thing saving this for me is the fact that I really want an all red shoe and it is hard for me to pass on a IV. They have to slaughter the shoe entirely for me not to even make an attempt at purchasing a IV.

Last edited:
Wish the Flight patch was black man....

Suede would have certainly made these ****** pop tho ... Or a black sole with the grey accent

I still rock with em, I'll try and cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom