JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

These will be definitely getting picked up. Really clean even if they're not suede I like them a lot. Who knows, maybe JB is saving the suede for a truer release version of the Melo PE later in the year. I know, wishful thinking lol .

I will be getting these without question. I saw a different release date then the one mentioned in the video though. Guess I'll just keep my eyes and ears opened.

Not to hate i dont like this guys reviews sometimes i respect he gets the stuff early tho but idk something bout how he does it. Again im just giving my point of view no hate

Completely (well, almost) unrelated to this topic. I recently bought some 2006 AJ3 Fire Red's DS off eBay. Had to have 'em. I know AJ3's crack but goodness.. after only a few hours? I guess I'm heftier these days than I realized. Gotta lose some weight.

:smh:

looking forward to the 3s and 5s the most. can never go wrong with the OG cw's on those 2 models

Wish the Flight patch was black man....

Suede would have certainly made these ****** pop tho ... Or a black sole with the grey accent

I still rock with em, I'll try and cop

yea the gray patch is very ugly IMO

black would have set it off NICEE

Why couldn't JB make them suede, or just retro these customs....

Air-Jordan-4-Jesus-Piece-Custom.jpg

Oh well.

For now, these are a MAYBE.

Last edited:
I still think these IVs are nice. Definitely going to try and cop if I get the chance, hopefully JB produces enough of them.

You are new to this.... you can just tell from the join date :x

Anyways, it's about time jb put some decent retro + colorways. The cavs were super nice also
View media item 278330
I keep forgetting every sneakerhead in the world is on NT. Thank you NT, for the daily reminders.
Your status as a sneakerhead means nothing until you join NT.

I'm just saying, dudes are constantly reminding us in every thread that shoes are icky cuz they crease and are horrible in quality. They just happen to be the new members *Kanye shrug

You are new to this.... you can just tell from the join date :x

Anyways, it's about time jb put some decent retro + colorways. The cavs were super nice also

Hah new to collecting? So my join date implies that? Dummy boy

Hate dummies like you with terrible logic

Logic? you're claiming they're :x cause they'll crease?!?!

Last edited:
The white midsole is what you guys are complaining about :x

Either way the new order for priority for me is
III, V, IV.

These don't suck per se, but I aint feeling em as much. And with all the heat coming out this year, with a lot more to be announced over the next few months this is a lower priority. By the time this releases in July, we should know most of the kicks that are coming out for the year. Then I will make my decision. Hope the GITD IVs comes clean.

The white midsole is what you guys are complaining about
sick.gif

Either way the new order for priority for me is
III, V, IV.

These don't suck per se, but I aint feeling em as much. And with all the heat coming out this year, with a lot more to be announced over the next few months this is a lower priority. By the time this releases in July, we should know most of the kicks that are coming out for the year. Then I will make my decision. Hope the GITD IVs comes clean.
my problem with them is the material used for the red upper and that grey flight logo and the wings 
mean.gif
 as for too much white i agree but that wouldnt have stopped me from copping if it was actual real red suede.

Game's were customs not PE's but yah, like steelo said its the upper and the grey flight tag and eyelets. If they were going to use durabuck they should've went with varsity or true red.

Sad to see the 4's ..... They were one of the top 3 releases this yr for me (until jb showed wtf we would really be getting,lol) but now I'll be passing...hope all who wants them gets them..

Really dissapointed in the IV's like everyone else. Now I'm really on the fence about them, whereas they were probably my 2nd most wanted shoe of the year when I thought they were suede.

Back
Top Bottom