JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

Not feeling the white soles on the IV's or the 23 missing on the V's.  Good thing my V's are still crispy.  III's only for me, BUT.......they better fix that damn paint issue.  Can't have the paint cracking after 5 wears like the ones I have now.

I'm curious as to why, guys?

If you don't want the 23, just get the inverse colorway White/Black-Fire Red. This colorway was meant to have the '23', IMO. Just another example of them futzing with perfection.

It should be there on these and I'm glad its not on the most recent release (which I passed on). I had a bonehead moment for sure. My bad.

With the Bred Is coming out in November (hopefully) I will be skipping the IVs for sure. Hope it is not just a rumor

red 4s are madd dope. too many people nitpicking but the same people complaining will still be trying to scoop a pair.

Although customs, these would of been nice too.

Air-Jordan-4-Jesus-Piece-Custom.jpg

Used the Black Cements as a base.

However, I am excited about the ones releasing, make no mistake.
pimp.gif

Debating the IIIs now.  Missed 'em before and feel like I gotta do something if I'm not gonna do the IVs :/ Thought I would've come back around but they gotta lose some of that grey.

In truth though, the "23" was never on the originals. Only made their way to the white Vs with the black tongues. Growing up, I hated that "23" but I've accepted it just so I can a pair of Metallic Vs after my '99 pair are beat up.

Really..... again? Its already been cleared up that the ones jordan wore had the 23. The GR versions didnt. Except the black tongue fire reds.

99% sure those IV's will be my last Jordan purchase. Will try and get 2-3 pairs. one to rock at the gym and stocking the others for some reason

i hope they arent limited.... AT ALL

Damn those 4s are slick!

:smokin

Hopefully not limited, folks will be all over these come RD.

Don't believe the NT crowd, people will not be passing these up.

Back
Top Bottom