JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

I swear someone needs to buy that size 17 black and red 13. I get excited every time I click hoping to see my size 11, LOL!
I feel your pain
ohwell.gif
... best of luck though

I swear someone needs to buy that size 17 black and red 13. I get excited every time I click hoping to see my size 11, LOL!
Forget those, JB needs to make them with proper 3M reflective material like the Quai 54 and all Pre-2009 XIII's.... They are one of my favorite J's of all time and that 2013 model was so bad.... :smh: :x

Last edited:
Forget those, JB needs to make them with proper 3M reflective material like the Quai 54 and all Pre-2009 XIII's.... They are one of my favorite J's of all time and that 2013 model was so bad....
mean.gif
sick.gif
I don't like 13s that much but this is ON POINT. the 3M ones in retrospect are amazing

It says OOS when you try to add to cart. Not sure why it's still up.

if they cancelled all those releases, I doubt we see something today

unless the plan is to incorporate all the cancelled releases in with the restock "to give everyone a fair chance at something"

its all speculation what nike will do with the bot problem

I hope for legal action.

I guess anything is better than nothing

its all speculation what nike will do with the bot problem

I hope for legal action.

I guess anything is better than nothing
The difficulty lies with finding the person to exert that legal action against. I agree that anything is better, but this is, like a resellers war, a losing battle so long as the demand is bigger than the offer.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom