JB SPRING 2011 INFO WITH SCANS (update pg 7 )

I can confirm the VII and XIII, I didn't get any info on the III, but definitely possible.

Also, expect a couple crazy fusions. I saw a pair of shoes (forget the name, will have it in the next couple days) with a XII low upper sitting on an AM97 air bag.

Another was a X overall sillouette with a AM 95 sole/air bag and the familiar layered upper.

CP3's are a lower cut (compared to III from this past year), but expect alot of the same colorways you saw this year.

There are some God awful team shoes coming though, be prepared.

A couple cool cross trainers, though.

A source of mine was telling me about this the other day (the Jordan/Air Max fusions). 

As awful as they sound, I'm actually interested to see what they look like. 

I liked two cw of th spizikes,but any other spizikes i didnt like,and i hated the whole aj+af1 fusion set up,but i am interested in seeing how the air max + jordan fusions,one thing about them i wont like is the prices because i see JB hiking the prices up as much as retros cause its a combination of an air max with a jordan,but it seems interesting though.

air max 97/jordan actually sounds sick but not a 97/aj 12 that sounds nasty not in a good way. Stick to aj 3-9 and it could work

BabyJ...

nerd.gif

This will just officially mark the beginning of the end for JB if true.

I'll wait until the actual pics come out, because this just sounds like pure idiotic BS.

Spring..... a season of birth, regrowth.....

Except for JB who are still churning out the same old turgid garbage.

theyre probaly doing AJ12 x AM97 cause both of those shoes dropped the same year

Back
Top Bottom