JB SPRING 2011 INFO WITH SCANS (update pg 7 )

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I'm interested in that orion colorway of the VII. Is that just the bourdeaux? >

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

retro 7 but    white/ orion/ black

I don't see 'Graphite' or 'Bordeaux' in that description.

JB got people so hyped they're just imagining things now.

Pay attention please.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I'm interested in that orion colorway of the VII. Is that just the bourdeaux? >

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

retro 7 but (NOT THE BORDEAUX)    white/ orion/ black

I don't see 'Graphite' or 'Bordeaux' in that description.

JB got people so hyped they're just imagining things now.

Pay attention please

NO THEY ARE NOT THE BORDEAUX FROM WHAT I HEARD 

Orion is a blue recently used on some nikes. Doesn't sound too good but the VII is one of my favorite models. Time to play the waiting game

Orion is a blue recently used on some nikes. Doesn't sound too good but the VII is one of my favorite models. Time to play the waiting game

fusing the cdp's.. theres bout 2 b some ugly shoes comin out next year

the cements will make up 4 it tho

fusing the cdp's.. theres bout 2 b some ugly shoes comin out next year

the cements will make up 4 it tho

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Basically he's saying JB is gonna do a fusion/hybrid of the CDP. Example: The III will be combined with the XX as a fusion to equal 23.
And the AM 95 will be combined with the XII upper.

STUPIDDDDDD. That's such a dumb idea. JB is falling off....fast. Who the hell do they have coming up with all these ideas? Marcus jordan?

Time to Start coppin more Nike Retro's if this is true.... If this is true, I think I'll strictly be coppin foams and AM's.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I can confirm the VII and XIII, I didn't get any info on the III, but definitely possible.

Also, expect a couple crazy fusions. I saw a pair of shoes (forget the name, will have it in the next couple days) with a XII low upper sitting on an AM97 air bag.

Another was a X overall sillouette with a AM 95 sole/air bag and the familiar layered upper.

CP3's are a lower cut (compared to III from this past year), but expect alot of the same colorways you saw this year.

There are some God awful team shoes coming though, be prepared.

A couple cool cross trainers, though.
haven't heard anything about the playoff 13's or 7's but my boys told me that the 3's are confirmed now if only they put that clear sole on them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Orion doesn't mean blue. There's a color called Orion red.

XIIIs are going to be copped for sure x2

Originally Posted by imazing1201

.................. VII is one of my favorite models. Time to play the waiting game

YES ... ORION is a sexy color to me. I LOVE the VII and Im feeling that color.

Im right with you on that man......... Now its time to wait
mad.gif

i didnt want to speak on anything because none of this was confirmed but about 2 weeks ago the owner of my local mom and pop shop told me he went to this nike/jordan convention meeting and they are planning on doing a bunch on fusions. He told me the airjordan 11 and airmax 1 will be combined and he said another fusion with the air jordan 12's but i forgot what he said. I dont wanna say anything that isnt true. But next year expect alot of retro 3's and retro 7's. And i have heard that this year there is supposed to be a new air jordan 11 colorway

Back
Top Bottom