Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

Everyone knows who made that call

"Epstein, who received a lenient and widely criticized plea deal for similar charges back in 2007, is extremely well-connected. His “little black book” included presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Michael Bloomberg, Courtney Love, and … 16 phone numbers for Britain’s Prince Andrew (Queen Elizabeth’s third child, and Prince Charles’s younger brother). "

queen-elizabeth-evil-illuminati.jpg

So if I have this right...

This Epstein guy had a private island and for decades his girlfriend would help recruit young girls for him and his powerful friends to rape? And this went on for decades?

Do I have that right? Wtf

This Epstein guy had a private island and for decades his girlfriend would help recruit young girls for him and his powerful friends to rape? And this went on for decades?

Right, Coich P C H! They scored a touchdown

Generally yes. Nobody really seems to know how and where all his money comes from though. With that much dirt on co-conspirators I assume a lot of extortion went on.
Strangely enough the feds also found a Saudi passport at his home with Epstein's face but a different name. Not sure what that's all about.

He was set to face a whole bunch of federal indictments in an earlier Florida case but the prosecutor (Alexander Acosta) quashed that and gave Epstein an extremely lenient plea deal. Acosta also broke the law in doing so because the plea deal was secretly arranged without properly informing victims.
The prosecutors identified around 3 dozen alleged victims and made Epstein plea to just 2 smaller state crimes; solicitation of a prostitute and procuring a minor for prostitution.

On top of that, Epstein was allowed to leave prison as part of this arrangement. There's now an ongoing internal affairs investigation due to the Miami Herald's reporting on Epstein. Not that I would expect much from cops investigating themselves.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/we-found-red-flags-all-over-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-records
July 23rd 2019
We Found Red Flags All Over Jeffrey Epstein’s Jail Records
A FOIA of the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office work-release and visitor logs for the financier turned up some troubling inconsistencies.

Jeffrey Epstein’s lenient 2008 conviction for his sexual assaults on adolescent girls may be described as one of the greatest travesties of justice in recent history. Brad Edwards, an attorney for many of Epstein’s victims, announced last weekthat Epstein continued to prey on young women while serving his sentence in Palm Beach. Unlike other sex offenders in Florida, Epstein had his own wing of the Palm Beach County jail and liberal work-release policies. Due to this new information, the Miami Herald reported, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO) has suddenly opened an internal-affairs investigation of Epstein’s incarceration.

Last edited:
:lol: Of course "some" of them are sick and twisted... no different than "some" regular broke folk are sick and twisted.
Nah. When you have power, interest and fame on your name you different than regular folk.
El chapo is regular folk. The names this dude probably had have generational wealth that helped build murica

I don't think he was murdered in the conventional sense, but someone made the call for this obviously suicidal person to be taken off of suicide watch

From same 4chan that brought the news of his death prior to it being released... screencap saying an unmarked van stopped at the jail last night and they were told to let it in without recording the license plate

Ear and hair color don't match

Back
Top Bottom