Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

***** it don’t matter who said it first or how they meant it...People still took it and ran with it. Even non blacks were calling dude the first black president.

Toni Morrison called him “the first black president” and added "Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas".

Lol at those qualities being what makes you “black”....So that’s exactly how he got the moniker. RIP Toni Morrison but let Trump say that exact same quote and your ***** *** would have the pitchforks ready.
This is more the passage for context.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1998/10/05/comment-6543

African-American men seemed to understand it right away. Years ago, in the middle of the Whitewater investigation, one heard the first murmurs: white skin notwithstanding, this is our first black President. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children’s lifetime. After all, Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald’s-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas. And when virtually all the African-American Clinton appointees began, one by one, to disappear, when the President’s body, his privacy, his unpoliced sexuality became the focus of the persecution, when he was metaphorically seized and body-searched, who could gainsay these black men who knew whereof they spoke? The message was clear: “No matter how smart you are, how hard you work, how much coin you earn for us, we will put you in your place or put you out of the place you have somehow, albeit with our permission, achieved. You will be fired from your job, sent away in disgrace, and—who knows?—maybe sentenced and jailed to boot. In short, unless you do as we say (i.e., assimilate at once), your expletives belong to us.”

You want to make the argument she was sloppy with her analogy, then fine. But she was not just saying Clinton was back because of those things. All I was doing was pointing out the sista's words been misconstrued by folk. And I doubt your boy Trump, a known racist, would be writing passages about how black people get railroaded by elites.

I know since your Zaddy Kanye rocking with Trump you want to defend him too, but I'm done entertaining you nonsense.

Last edited:
the 7th mile the 7th mile dont even waste ya time(u gotta watch ya language to because dudes will tell on u to the niketalk police like they did me)
I can't speak for anyone else but I have never reported any of your ****. In our last exchange I gave your detailed responses. Your *** was just reckless to break the rules in a thread the mods were clearly reading.

AEF6FAE5-0196-4CF6-92AC-E8BC1BC11EDC.jpeg

So let me get this straight

Trump supporters are saying Clinton killed this dude,

Epstein was in a federal prison. Federal prisons are owned and operated by the department of justice
The doj is headed by Barr .....

So Clinton killed this dude? Lmao

Not even sure why ANYONE is blindly assuming WHO (in particular) had him murdered.

To assume Trump is wild.

To assume Clintin is wild.

As if those are the only two dudes that have some type of pull. Let alone the dozens AND DOZENS of faceless individuals that could possibly had something to lose if Dude started confessing.

So let me get this straight

Trump supporters are saying Clinton killed this dude,

Epstein was in a federal prison. Federal prisons are owned and operated by the department of justice
The doj is headed by Barr .....

So Clinton killed this dude? Lmao

Man those fools blame the Clintons when it's cloudy outside :lol:

Was Jeffrey Epstein Murdered? - The Vigilant Citizen
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/was-jeffrey-epstein-murdered/

Ok. I see Why people keep bringing up the Clintons now....

Consequences of His Death

The death of Epstein is extremely convenient for the world elite. While mass media was extremely careful to not communicate information that could harm its elite owners, a long trial presented high risks of sensitive leaks. High-powered individuals from all around the world were at risk of being involved in a sordid affair involving the trafficking and abuse of minors. On a wider scale, the sick, twisted culture and lifestyle of the world elite was being exposed.

Furthermore, a closer inquiry into some “non-profit organizations” such as the Clinton Foundation (with which Epstein was deeply involved) and Ghislaine Maxwell’s TerraMar Project could have opened a gigantic can of worms. They do not want the masses to discover the real reason why the elite is so concerned with Haiti and why so many people go down there to do “charity work”.

Now that Epstein is dead, will the federal case keep going forward? Even if it does, lots of powerful people are now off the hook. And media will gradually stop reporting on what actually happened on Epstein Island and the Lolita Express.

Was Jeffrey Epstein Murdered? - The Vigilant Citizen
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/was-jeffrey-epstein-murdered/

Ok. I see Why people keep bringing up the Clintons now....

Consequences of His Death

The death of Epstein is extremely convenient for the world elite. While mass media was extremely careful to not communicate information that could harm its elite owners, a long trial presented high risks of sensitive leaks. High-powered individuals from all around the world were at risk of being involved in a sordid affair involving the trafficking and abuse of minors. On a wider scale, the sick, twisted culture and lifestyle of the world elite was being exposed.

Furthermore, a closer inquiry into some “non-profit organizations” such as the Clinton Foundation (with which Epstein was deeply involved) and Ghislaine Maxwell’s TerraMar Project could have opened a gigantic can of worms. They do not want the masses to discover the real reason why the elite is so concerned with Haiti and why so many people go down there to do “charity work”.

Now that Epstein is dead, will the federal case keep going forward? Even if it does, lots of powerful people are now off the hook. And media will gradually stop reporting on what actually happened on Epstein Island and the Lolita Express.

Bill likely dirty....but you do know what that website you posted is right.....:lol:

You gotta be better than this DC. You might as well post links from infowars :lol:

That is not how he got the moniker.

Toni Morrison called him that as a way to say the GOP was trying to railroad him with the sex scandal like many black men have gotten railroad. Then it got misconstrued over the years.

She said he didn't like how it was being used because she did not mean it as a positive.

Thanks for that context. I always assumed it came from black stand-up comedian circles. She's the last person I would've thought that came from .

Back
Top Bottom