Jeremy Lin extends contract with Nike... Sig shoe? Updated pg1 "Linsanity" shirts , ASG PE

his marketability and hype is crazy right now... should Nike take advantage? Or will his hype be too short-lived?P.S. i mean marketing wise
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Scooped up my LINSANITY shirt today at HOH. Just came in this morning. They had both colors. The lettering has a camo print to it on both shirts. The White/Blue one was too plain. This one is Orange/Red camo. Would go well with the Lebron Big Bangs actually.

Don't mind my Cloaks, they also came in today so I took a pic of both...

05f2521ebd86fc0faf98f537b7da326f4dc17d7.jpg

Originally Posted by ERS

Jeremy Lin ASG PE
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-jeremy-lin-rising-stars-pe-01.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-jeremy-lin-rising-stars-pe-02.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-jeremy-lin-rising-stars-pe-03.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-jeremy-lin-rising-stars-pe-05.jpg
http://nikeinc.com/news/introducing-jeremy-lins-nike-zoom-hyperfuse-low-id#/inline/8151 

It was just 5 games, let him play when Melo and Amare destroys again the roster and let's see what Lin got.

LOL not yet... But I'm sure if he keeps playing the way he is he will get one.

He just gotta have a good year and play good in the playoffs then after that he should get something.

Eh once Melo comes back to steal the show, Lin will be down to about 3 shots per game...maybe

let's not speak to fast guys. Anyone can have a string of nights like these. It's just he's hyped up coz of his roots. And he already has an endorsement contract with Nike. He signed a 3 year contract when he signed with the Warriors last season.

laugh.gif
 No way. 
If he keeps this up for a couple years, I could see them doing something like releasing a PE Hyper-whatever with a logo on it like they do for Nash.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im glad the knicks are winning and all but man really? this hype is outta control but you know what they say

what goes up must come down.

theyre gonna bash this guy so bad when they go on a losing streak that is why im not hopping on the bandwagon yet.

Exclusive colorways of certain models/PE's? maybe in the future
Own sig shoe? Nike won't take that risk

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

his marketability and hype is crazy right now... should Nike or other companies (peak, adidas, etc.) take advantage? Or will his hype end up being just a short-term fad?

you're kidding right?

Back
Top Bottom