Jeremy Lin extends contract with Nike... Sig shoe? Updated pg1 "Linsanity" shirts , ASG PE

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No love for Golden State huh. Don't forget who signed him first. Eh it's not gonna be anything special. I do want to see the logo. JL 17 could be made into something nice.
Don't count on it. Kevin Durant was first a Supersonic and ROY with us and we get NO love from the Swoosh.
tired.gif

As a Warrior fan, I will be there when he plays in Oakland next season, and I HOPE he lights them up. Our franchise is turrible.

Thefreshnes.com is gonna be dropping some sweet Linsanity shirts in full Knick colorways. Check out their blog.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Thefreshnes.com is gonna be dropping some sweet Linsanity shirts in full Knick colorways. Check out their blog.

Ehhh they aight. Personally, I stick w/Nike tee even if they arent up to par

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

His shoe wouldn't be great cuz they %*%@ on kevin durant and look how good he is

what are you talking about!?  KDs are GREAT performance basketball shoes. 

Not enough patent leather, Jumpmans, or prices above $130 on his shoes for you?
I agree with everything clkru said.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No love for Golden State huh. Don't forget who signed him first. Eh it's not gonna be anything special. I do want to see the logo. JL 17 could be made into something nice.
Don't count on it. Kevin Durant was first a Supersonic and ROY with us and we get NO love from the Swoosh.
tired.gif
RIP KD's Seattle career... hope we get the new Seattle arena deal done and snatch up the Kings from Sacramento.  No NBA in Seattle is killing me!

I like them, but would of like some white in there. Theyll be plenty of knick colored hyperfuse/dunk soon enough for him so ill pass if they do release.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I like them, but would of like some white in there. Theyll be plenty of knick colored hyperfuse/dunk soon enough for him so ill pass if they do release.

During all star weekend.. the point all Footwear folks try to make is OVER state their shoes.. not make them look like they could be on the shelves.. 
Im surprised patent leather didn't make its return to all things Nike this year... give it another year... 

It will

i can't rock with these.
can melo, stat or lin...or chandler or jr smith or bdiddy please get a dope shoe? its ok to not have an all orange and blue sneaker and be a player for the knicks. lin woulda been better off rocking yotd kd iv's IMO. at least give him something on par with those red/blue blake griffens.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

As a Warrior fan, I will be there when he plays in Oakland next season, and I HOPE he lights them up. Our franchise is turrible.
Amen.

Whack-%$! front office, whack coach, dumb players...This organization needs to get it together
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Amen.

Whack-%$! front office, whack coach, dumb players...This organization needs to get it together
30t6p3b.gif

QFT on both accounts.

We also need to fire our scouts. They're the same ones who drafted Diogu, Randolph, Wright.

Maybe it was the coaching staff that hindered their development though, I dont know.....

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I was thinking of the same thing when I first saw these. Too much blue in these, I would like to see some white on the mid soles or even the bottom sole. But good to see J.Lin getting some PE's haha

Back
Top Bottom