Jermaine Dupri Shows off His OG Jordan Collection

The Best collection of ALL Rappers/R&B Singers/DJ's is Gregg Street, if you can find his collection on Youtube he has the best collection. He has theOG AJ I's that came w/a Nike t-shirt, he has original, his collection will dust anyone in the game! Just find it on youtube you'll see what I'mtalking about . Here it is:

lol he just threw the cement 4s back inside
laugh.gif

This guy... I mean, really.... I knew JD was a lame but sh.... He doesnt even have heat, just main stream retros callin them ogs not duplicates HAHA

Originally Posted by solesearchin

This guy... I mean, really.... I knew JD was a lame but sh.... He doesnt even have heat, just main stream retros callin them ogs not duplicates HAHA
happy.gif

well....i saw some white/red 13s columbia 11s and playoff 12s but cant really tell if they are originals or retros because of the video quality

That's not all that impressive considering he IS rich as f*ck, I mean yeah he has alot of good ones but any of us would too if we had that bank roll.

i wouldnt deny there og's JD is pretty old lol and prolly wear's a big kids size but he had a nice collection im sure theres more too.

Originally Posted by corndizzle

i wouldnt deny there og's JD is pretty old lol and prolly wear's a big kids size but he had a nice collection im sure theres more too.

That avatar is dope, props man.

Go on youtube and look up Gregg Street, he has the BEST collection ever, I posted the link in here but I see my post got deleted

Back
Top Bottom