Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

Yeah season 1 was so good because it was a as close to their normal personalities so it had a genuine vibe.

Now they're conditioned by fame.

Pauly D been had $10 mil earning years as a DJ so if he's only worth a couple mil now he must've either had some bad habits or lost a lot in business ventures/investments

Show was great, crazy Situation about to do some time but good for him getting his life clean. Funny seeing them washed in the club, being 29 and I use to go super hard last few years, I feel the same way

Didnt they make a GRIP per episode in the final season or 2? Feel like I remember seeing something about them holding out to film anything until they got more money. Pauly has surely made way more than them at this point tho. The only cast members house I wasnt impressed with was Deenas, but that would make sense since she was only on like 2 seasons I believe?

Didnt they make a GRIP per episode in the final season or 2? Feel like I remember seeing something about them holding out to film anything until they got more money. Pauly has surely made way more than them at this point tho. The only cast members house I wasnt impressed with was Deenas, but that would make sense since she was only on like 2 seasons I believe?

Or because she's irrelevant and nobody will remember soon.

Pauly D making MAJOR guap...no pocket watching, word to Xennial Xennial

Net worth has to be a couple mil.

He parlayed his Jersey Shore time perfectly...

You see that man’s house and his cars? That man’s net worth is waaaay more than $2 mill.

Pauly got mad cheese, living the life.

Ronnie is a sucker and embarrassment to Puerto Ricans. Straight broad. Crying over Sammie the whole time. **** definitely ain't gonna work with his baby moms.

Snooki still disgusts me.

Mad funny that they were making fun of the women getting work done.

I didn't finish episode 2, my stream kept going out.

I'm surprised that Pauly and Vin didn't have some sort of spin off show focusing on their 'bromance.' I respect Pauly's hustle though. Used his Jersey Shore fame to do what he loves.

I watch it. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. I have no shame.

Can you stream episode 1 anywhere? MTV app, Hulu? My gf missed it last week and wants to watch, but we can't find it anywhere.

Pauly makes top tier dj money for his shows, whether he's that good or not. Dude handled everything perfectly. It was funny seeing everyone's lives compared to his at the beginning :lol:
Ron can be unbearable sometimes

Pauly probably wouldnt be **** DJ-wise if it were not for Jersey Shore. But you cant be mad at dude for taking that mtv fame and parlaying it into something bigger, and somewhat separate.

Didn’t know pauly d 40 yrs old.
Should of paid sammie more to be present. Ron def would of hooked back up

Back
Top Bottom