Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

I kinda realized now that the bachelor copied vh1 with the spinoffs of dating shows with former contestants getting their own shows and the losers being in a for the love of money competition show.

I’m sure editing is playing a part but Ron looks so triggered every time Sam gets brought up.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he cuddle with Fake Sam a couple nights

oh yeah that ***** is 40?

this show is washed why not create a whole new show of 20 somethings instead of having these senior citizens up there acting like college freshmen
They’ve tried a ton. Just hard to cast a random group of strangers like that and pray it works

That hillbilly show they had was pretty entertaining. One of the castmembets died though.

The indian / bengali girl was fire. The guy with the hat died along with his uncle and they cancelled the show.
3AD0E586-E3E5-4538-9F12-35B35DE58F0B.jpeg

Yeah I watched that show, ***** was real nice. Would have never hit it from the back though, gross back there. She ****in a bunch of redneck hillbillies, damn shame.

How dumb is this ***** Snooki? How in the **** don't you know or think that pouring all this Vodka is gonna make someone throw up fast. That much liquor isn't putting people to sleep unless they're throwing up. She real dumb.

It was wack how everyone was in Ron's business, he a grown *** man that doesn't even want to be with his baby mom. Let him cook.

Vinny's girl is ugly as **** too, he should have been cheating.

Rons a foolio lol
Girl who threw up said she gon miss class. 30 yr old dudes getting it in with college gals. Not badd

This dude Ron really isn't spiraling :rofl:

Crying in public bathroom stalls, mad cuz soon to be baby mom isn't Sammie, etc. :lol:

:rofl: @ that roast session.

Last edited:
Ron thought he wasgoing to come back on this show and get Sam back :rofl:

This is both heartbreaking and hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom